Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

12 day protocol, we play next Saturday and the following Thursday. Thursday is the 12th day.

Crap, hadn't realised it would be two. Was easily our best player tonight IMO. Things happen when he is played in the midfield, it was so obvious when he was resting forward.

Fingers crossed its only 2 rounds.
That sort of hit could spell problems for an extended period.

Hopefully it gives his body a break and he returns fresh

Reactions: 1 users
Of course he does....................................

This season can GAGF .........................
Well said, Lambo.

Comes back for a game after that, then we have the bye.
Just a shiitshow this year.
Absolute cluster *smile*.

Reactions: 1 user
Was he even subbed with a confirmed concussion? He may have had to go for the 20min assessment but there just wasn't time so they subbed him straight away

Hope I’m wrong but I’ve been saying for a while now it’s not in his DNA to be “the man” in a lower table side.

He’s a jewel you slot into a gold crown.

That’s why he screams trade bait to me. He’s wasted with us but represents immense value on the trade table and can buy us a future.
Misguided nonsense.

Reactions: 1 user
Shai was hit in the head. Clearly, given the time left in the game, he had to go off and be assessed for concussion.

But that does not mean he was concussed. Do we know the result of the concussion test? If not, let's not make assumptions about how he will miss a couple of games.

DS

Shai was hit in the head. Clearly, given the time left in the game, he had to go off and be assessed for concussion.

But that does not mean he was concussed. Do we know the result of the concussion test? If not, let's not make assumptions about how he will miss a couple of games.

DS
Just watched the Yze press conference. Confirmed concussion. Typical. He'll be the only player to miss two games due to the 12 day protocol probably ever. We just can't take a trick this year.

By the way, the AFL site has no idea. Didn't even list him in our best players 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Just watched the Yze press conference. Confirmed concussion. Typical. He'll be the only player to miss two games due to the 12 day protocol probably ever. We just can't take a trick this year.

By the way, the AFL site has no idea. Didn't even list him in our best players 🤣
I must confess then. I too have no idea.

He played like he did against stkilda last night.
He lifted for the occasion.
It's a pity Lefau needs to learn to protect his own.
He had multiple chances to that to Ridley and Redman but choose to stay down.

Got all the talent in the world, but he's a *smile* greedy player n at crucial times *smile* up his team mates when he should be staying out of the way.

• Dislike