Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
Bolton can take over from Sheds role , l see him doing that in the next few years...

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
doesn't work hard enough when we dont have the ball, unlike Lambert who is out of form but continues to run to space, cover others etc

Seriously the way Lambert has been playing he should've been dropped before Bolton.
I reckon the reason Bolton was dropped he dosent play team first.
He always tries to do too much and ends up screwing it up.

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
As said - maybe resetting in case Shank does not go into the hub.... Good replacement for him i reckon.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
As said - maybe resetting in case Shank does not go into the hub.... Good replacement for him i reckon.

I reckon if the club is eyeing a player from another club, Bolton might be the one used to get the deal down.

BiddiscombeSkills

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 2, 2005
Just needs to eliminate those few extra seconds where he’s trying to engineer something.

He’s trying to be Shane Edwards, but he’s doing it the wrong way. Shane’s at his most magical when he’s taking the first option before it even exists. Shane plays quantum footy, his handballs would flummox Schrodinger himself as they materialise from a state of existential flux directly in the path of a running teammate.

Shai tries to make things happen by ducking, weaving and sidestepping. That’s run of the mill physics. Predictable.

He looks so much better when he doesn’t try to force it.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I have no idea why he was dropped. Has been one of our better players this season, which I admit is not saying a lot

Reactions: 2 users