Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
Will be forever respected and spoken about for this. Has well and truly written himself into tiger history. This epitomises what being a ‘Richmond man’ is all about.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
To read that he actually popped his shoulder out FIVE times in the space of the match is simply incredible (and so damn excruciating).
After the initial dislocation on the ground, he then did it three times down in the change rooms undergoing a fitness test and then despite all that he appears on the ground and pops it out one more time.
What toughness! What courage! What heroics! What commitment!
A true Richmond Man.
Jack Graham, Richmond supporters salute you.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
No chance of him getting up and far too risky. Lose him early and a rotation down could kill us. Will be devastating for him but we have the depth to cover him although it is a big loss.

Reactions: 4 users

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
No chance of him getting up and far too risky. Lose him early and a rotation down could kill us. Will be devastating for him but we have the depth to cover him although it is a big loss.
[/]
can’t not be repaired without surgery, so will be kept together by the tap, they will assess his tacking all week, if he can stick tackles with it popping out or not.
80/20 against i feel.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
That's the problem isn't it? He's not an outside player, he's a tackling machine which makes it even less likely. He originally popped it with a pretty innocuous tackle.

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Not to mention that Mummy & Greene would target him. Imagine them grabbing him by the arm and twisting.
Love to see him get up, but the risk is enormous.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
I'm sure he'll put his hand up, but like Rance, he will be asking himself the question "if I re-injure this susceptible shoulder in the first 5 minutes, what will that mean for the game/team?". Won't play.
Anyone notice Davis hurt shoulder in exact same scenario. Trying to grab guy running past and shoulder extended out fully with the moving player.

Gazmatron

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2013
Yep. Davis is going to be playing under an injury cloud in the GF
Suspect they have little choice. Their reserves probably haven't played for at least 3 weeks. A pretty heavy injury list. Also an inspirational player for them. Suspect he wouldn't be targeted unlike Jack G. Mummy might even do an A Lynch given it is almost certainly his last game.

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
That brainless twit Cornes was very disrespectful about graham.
‘He is someone you can replace, he your 21st or 22nd player”
Has Cornes watched the 2017 GF. Or is it banned in SA

The ironic thing is Jack is an Adelaide boy! Cornes is irreverent.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Can't see Graham getting up. I think his efforts will go down in history beside Royce Hart in the 1973 Prelim, that's pretty high praise.

If Mummy starts belting our players I reckon we send Balme out there to repeat his 1973 efforts, Mummy is nowhere near as tough as Southby and he won't stay out there.

DS