Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Sad for Graham.
Was brave to come back on considering it popped out a number of times to help with rotations.

His long term future health is important.
Just heard. Sad for Fridge alright. Busted his gut and look what happens.

I don't think Ross has really shown much so I'd go for Dash Kam or even full bore and debut Pickett.

Reactions: 1 user

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
McIntosh or Pickett for me. We may need a bit of extra height in the backline, esp if Broad struggles, so that suggests Macca.

Pickett would add a bit of x-factor, toughness and a touch of the unknown. I doubt they have done much homework on him.

Line ball between them, as far a I can see.

Pickett is probably best like for like. Either way, we need to find someone who will tackle hard and often.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Grover would be handy up the ground to run with Findlayson or Tomlinson just to be a bigger body on them.

Pickett may add some spark in the clearances and help feed our runners.

Ross bigger body inside but a baby, and struggled a bit in the high pressure game against the Eagles.

Will be interesting

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
I can't see the MC selecting Pickett. They've pulled both Ross and Kmac from the GF winning VFL side, they're not about to deny them both a chance at the AFL flag.
Sadly one will miss both. I'm tipping Kmac to get the nod, and Ross will win his first flag next year

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
Glad I'm an office desk jockey this week and not a RFC match selection committee member.

Kmac, Ross or Pickett - all separated by a cigarette paper. French Connection UK me.

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
I’m honestly leaning towards Pickett now. He makes things happen and is bloody tough and fearless. Proven finals player at lower levels and won’t be overawed by the occasion. Would be a brave selection but he’s just such a smooth mover. Could be a master stroke.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Kamdyn has really lost form in the 2s of late. Personally I'd roll the dice on Pickett. Match hardened body and has a bit of X factor.

Ross would be my second choice. Kamydn last.

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Gee such a shame for Jackie G, his guts in the prelim will not be forgotten for a long time.

As for his replacement, early season K-Mac would be a no brainer, he was playing good footy.

But his form turned, and he was struggling big time. And from all reports he hasn't been setting the world on fire in the VFL.

Ross was a revelation when he got his chance. Wouldn't have been dropped from the team if it wasn't for his injury.

But from all reports he too has struggled in the VFL since returning.

Dunno who to pick. But if forced to I would take the more natural footballer who has a knack for getting his hands on the pill.

Ross it is for mine.

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Kamdyn has really lost form in the 2s of late. Personally I'd roll the dice on Pickett. Match hardened body and has a bit of X factor.

Don’t think he’s lost form.
He’s trying to learn a new role. Not easy to teach an old Grover new tricks.
Would fit in seamlessly on the wing or with a run with role

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004

Picket not fit enough to play at a high level for four quarters.

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
If Stacky can run on Thursday I'd pick him, Can play half back on Greene, half forward or stints in the guts.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
If Stacky can run on Thursday I'd pick him, Can play half back on Greene, half forward or stints in the guts.

Stackman didnt really go thast well on Sunday from most reports.

Dare say its Marlion or Grover.

I'm starting to think Marlion is in the picture now, and going to cause a conundrum.

Grover might have his nose in front but hasnt played good footy for a few weeks now.

Marlion has proven form in finals and Grand Fnals and now BOG in his most recent one.

I just dont know now.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
In the '17 Prelim Grimes kept Greene very quiet. So quiet he started scratching his own eyes out.

• Haha

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
It was an incredibly brave effort to come back on and play out the game. If we go on and win it he has earnt his place in Tiger folklore.

Most definitely.
A number of his team mates have made public comments to this extent.
The Fridge will be well recognised among the playing group for his efforts.
As a supporter I am simply in awe of his supreme and courageous efforts for RFC last Friday.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
I can't see the MC selecting Pickett. They've pulled both Ross and Kmac from the GF winning VFL side, they're not about to deny them both a chance at the AFL flag.
Sadly one will miss both. I'm tipping Kmac to get the nod, and Ross will win his first flag next year

I was originally thinking it would be Ross but the more I think about it and the more posts I read I am starting to believe K-Mac will be the best option to replace Fridge.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Can't see them selecting Marlion if simply for the amount of hoopla it will attract. Think for a moment how much pressure he'll be under and if he were to have a shocker, it might completely ruin his career before it's begun.
Reckon they'll take the safer option and go with Kmac.