Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Big out for us. Ross doesn't have the tank to cover for graham.

Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Devastated for JG especially if .... if if if .... we go on to win.
But right now that is a logical decision.

agincourt

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 4, 2004
Big out for us. Ross doesn't have the tank to cover for graham.
I'm more inclined to think KMac will come in.

Big body. Runs all day. Tough as boots. Experienced.

He won't be expected to play the same role though....

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
It was an incredibly brave effort to come back on and play out the game. If we go on and win it he has earnt his place in Tiger folklore.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Bad luck Jack, you're a great inspiration to your teammates, on how to play the Richmond way.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Outstanding kid. Leadership all over.
Feel sorry for him missing, but the opportunity goes to someone else.

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Should be given a medal if we win on Saturday.
As harsh as it is for him to miss out I am thrilled at how professional our club has become. Years ago we would have gone with the emotional decision and cost ourselves. Reality is Jack could have popped his shoulder out in the first 5 mins and we woukd be down 1 for a Grand Final. Very good decision.

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
I'm more inclined to think KMac will come in.

Big body. Runs all day. Tough as boots. Experienced.

He won't be expected to play the same role though....

Why couldn’t he play the same role. Tough, hard at it and runs all day. He’s not an on baller but could see him easily doing a run with role. Rotate him with Ellis.
He hurts people by accident. Imagine the damage he could inflict if he was instructed to do it on purpose

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Kmac could be the guy, he's been there before. with Ross or Pickett there's an unknown quantity.. and that ain't a bad thing as we've seen in the past. I dunno, really curious selection coming up...

Greenie

Tiger Rookie
Mar 15, 2014
I'm also for K-Mac. I love Ross but I don't think we need a starting inside mid. I don't think Jack did much at all of that last week.

It was all Cotch, Dusty, Shedda, Prestia and Rioli once from what I saw. Maybe Shai a couple of times.

The replacement has to run and pressure throughout the ground and I think that's more K-Macs go. He's a lot more flexible too with the work he's been doing in the backline in the VFL.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
I think most are on the same page in thinking.

Runs all day
Versatile
Been there before

= KMac

Ross is an unknown. Thought before he got injured was very good to bloody exciting.
Thought when he came back was ok but I thought struggled to run out his last game.
Just the way I saw his game.
Sowone will come back with his procession count but what was his TOG for those games upon return?

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Sad for Graham.
Was brave to come back on considering it popped out a number of times to help with rotations.

His long term future health is important.