Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

WTF?? Is this another Blobbo Blab?
It is some serious made up monkey caca. These four clubs are in the top 6 for workplace culture. Surely it would be easier to just name the top 6. Which two are missing? Why? Are the two that are missing fifth and sixth on the list? Why not just say these are the top 4?

Obviously, someone chose to leave two of the top 6 out of the article for some reason. Bias?

Reactions: 1 users
I love Graham but when I saw him walking alongside Doofus Hinkley the love dropped off.
Like others have said Hinkley is on his last chance and he will pay anything to get someone of Graham's quality in the door.
The Dunkley rejection will make then more desperate to land a player.
Don't want Kano coming after them. 'Why don't good players want to go to Port?'

Reactions: 1 user
I love Graham but when I saw him walking alongside Doofus Hinkley the love dropped off.
Like others have said Hinkley is on his last chance and he will pay anything to get someone of Graham's quality in the door.
The Dunkley rejection will make then more desperate to land a player.
Don't want Kano coming after them. 'Why don't good players want to go to Port?'
I hope Port offer him a 7 year deal

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Graham has a contract with us. He can say no & back himself in to win a starting midfield spot.
Hard to stay when they have already told him to 'explore your options'.
I think deep down they don't want to lose Graham but they want the GWS boys more and they want to still be active in next years draft
I can see us only using 1 pick in this year's draft but having 3-4 picks next year.
Graham is worth pick 12-20
Or 2 picks between 25-35.

Hard to stay when they have already told him to 'explore your options'.
I think deep down they don't want to lose Graham but they want the GWS boys more and they want to still be active in next years draft
I can see us only using 1 pick in this year's draft but having 3-4 picks next year.
Graham is worth pick 12-20
Or 2 picks between 25-35.
As others have said, I think the Amon compensation pick is the most likely result. With Adelaide having to use their first pick for Rankine, Port will want their first pick retained to nab the best South Australian kid, probably Philipou. That compensation pick is currently 27 so I hope they throw in something else as well.

As others have said, I think the Amon compensation pick is the most likely result. With Adelaide having to use their first pick for Rankine, Port will want their first pick retained to nab the best South Australian kid, probably Philipou. Hopefully that pick will be end of first round or beginning of second.
Amon compo has come in at pick 27 which is about right for Graham.

As others have said, I think the Amon compensation pick is the most likely result. With Adelaide having to use their first pick for Rankine, Port will want their first pick retained to nab the best South Australian kid, probably Philipou. That compensation pick is currently 27 so I hope they throw in something else as well.
If that's the case we might ask for 2nd rounder next year.
27 isn't good enough
8 is too much, 12-22 in next year's draft would be perfect.

Graham is a class person and under contract.
Top 15 pick or he stays a Tiger next year.

Reactions: 7 users
He's worth a top-20 pick to us but that might be hard to facilitate. I could see it being the Amon compo and their future second.

There's an opening for Graham in our starting 22 if he wants it - the outside transition mid / forward roles that Lambert and Edwards played.

Reactions: 1 users