Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

Amazing that four players at pick 53 have played over 200 games.

100 games out of this pick is a huge win. Maybe hasn't gone onto be elite but he's the perfect core footballer. You won't find a better team first midfielder.

Reactions: 10 users
Yep a true Tiger. Hafey, Graeme Richmond etc would have loved him. In the mould of Merv Keane, Francis Bourke..

Reactions: 6 users
My Man ! Cops a raw deal sometimes on here, but as I’ve said many times he is me and my son’s favourite player. Not always the best/fastest player but just never gives up.

Go Jacky boy and get a win for him Tigers !!

Reactions: 2 users
Watched the replay. Had a very tough night to say the least in his 100th game.
N Daicos got away from him in the first half & he didn't really really influence the game much at all.
Will be disappointed with that after such a great game the week before.

Amazing that four players at pick 53 have played over 200 games.

100 games out of this pick is a huge win. Maybe hasn't gone onto be elite but he's the perfect core footballer. You won't find a better team first midfielder.
Does he have a son yet, needs to get cracking on this.

One week looks like a power house runner - the next looks like he has cement in his boots. Can’t work it out.
Took the words out of my mouth. 100% correct.
In round 1 he played like a hyena hunting everyone down, then this week he is like sloth.
He was useless on Friday Night.
Against Carlton "make him captain
Against Collingwood 'what's he worth in a trade?".

Reactions: 1 users

This is an interesting watch. Graham’s manager confirming the rumours last year that Graham got ditched by Port when they realized they could get JHF… sneaky Graham off to see his “parents” would’ve had a bit of making up to do when he returned to the club :LOL:

This is an interesting watch. Graham’s manager confirming the rumours last year that Graham got ditched by Port when they realized they could get JHF… sneaky Graham off to see his “parents” would’ve had a bit of making up to do when he returned to the club :LOL:

Port burnt Graham - that’s pretty obvious from that interview - not being transparent or up front. At least Graham has two chances this year to rub their noses into it.

Hope he plays well at the G today and teaches the Bont a thing or two.

Reactions: 1 user
So Jack was going to go to Port if I a deal could’ve been done.

I just wonder, did the club think they could get the GWS lads, trade Graham and still stay in the first round of the draft?

Interesting. And I think it’s fair to think that Jack entertains the thought of going back again.