Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
This Graham/Mansell forwardline is difficult & boring to watch.

Not one trick between the two of them.

Reactions: 5 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Hasn’t become the midfielder bull I’d hope he would become when he first started out. Not sure what to make of him anymore.
It's clear Richmond doesn't ever see him & Ross as a mid despite potential for opportunities to be played there. Graham appears to be playing injured (nothing new). When his body is conditioned perfectly he looks a much freer and better player, can surprisingly run fast and has on a rare occasion hit around 30 possessions.

Reactions: 1 users

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Whatever happened to resting mids on the bench We seem to rest them forward Forward line isnt a place for taking a break
Cumbo has to learn more about chasing, Baur is now a backman and Mrj is injured so apparently the slower mids have to play there

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
He's such a weird footballer to judge. His best is very good, and you think, yep, he is a good 3rd-5th string mid. He can run both ways. He can kick a goal. But the gap between his best and worst is pretty big.

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Crazy thing is he's being played as a defensive forward & he didn't have a single tackle i50m for the game. We only had 5 in there for the match.

Some bang on about Cumberlnd having no defensive side & then we have these current guys in cement boots trying to do the job & they can't even kick goals?

It's freakin madness.

Reactions: 11 users

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
Crazy thing is he's being played as a defensive forward & he didn't have a single tackle i50m for the game. We only had 5 in there for the match.

Some bang on about Cumberlnd having no defensive side & then we have these current guys in cement boots trying to do the job & they can't even kick goals?

It's freakin madness.
In 2016 I think selection committee would have been happy with selecting 22 Taylor Hunts who don’t stray from the game plan.

2023 kind of reminds me of that with Mansell and Graham.

Reactions: 1 users

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
It was like watching a semi-trailer turn yesterday at times for Graham yesterday. Certainly cannot be fit. The fridge looks a little too full.

Reactions: 3 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
What’s his best role? I think it’s change mid off the bench. He’s had over 30 touches 3 times in 105.

Tackles way down, career worst, clearances way down, career worst. Disposals way down.

This might be our last shot at getting anything significant for him at trade time.

Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
He
What’s his best role? I think it’s change mid off the bench. He’s had over 30 touches 3 times in 105.

Tackles way down, career worst, clearances way down, career worst. Disposals way down.

This might be our last shot at getting anything significant for him at trade time.
Um fitter then him.
He looks over weight and very unfit.
Don't blame him, blame those slappers to planned our preseason.
He always seems to be injured over preseasons.
He is 1 player that can't afford to miss preseason.
I wouldve used him last year to supplement the 2 kids coming in.

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
Needs a spell in the VFL. He is a liability at the moment. Doesn't look fit or has become lazy? Sonsie can take his spot.

Reactions: 2 users