Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Has played some very ordinary games this year. Looked very slow today, was burned off a few times.

Reactions: 1 user

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
Dropped off in every stat except goals.. career low for many stats too. I’ve read on here that he wants a trade back to SA. We’d be lucky to get a third rounder for him in this form… and that’s even if either SA club is interested, which I doubt they would be. Might be time for a VFL spell IMG_1259.png

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
While I agree he is a prime candidate to be dropped, I would be curious to see what role he is playing as IMO he is a better player than he is currently showing.

Is he playing the old Castagna role where the is a lot of unrewarded running perhaps?

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
While I agree he is a prime candidate to be dropped, I would be curious to see what role he is playing as IMO he is a better player than he is currently showing.

Is he playing the old Castagna role where the is a lot of unrewarded running perhaps?
Like to see his heat map!

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Is playing a different role in the forward line, like Marlion his numbers are down accordingly. I thought our forward line was a lot better against GWS.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
No fitness
He is running around like this broken down horse.
He has been the most disappointing of the entire group..maybe being shopped around has affected him.
I don't think he's talented enough for big midfield roles, zips. HFF is about right for him. Not getting enough of it atm. His feet look good when he gets to use them. Smart and dedicated.

MoJu and Coulthard loom. And Campbell might be right for a late season debut.

The heat[map] is on.

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
Perhaps there was a food truck parked on that side of the ground. Honestly he clearly isn't gut running anymore for some reason. Injury? Fitness? Laziness? Or new lockdown role which is not yet clear to us supporters? Either way he may need to find form or find a new club in 2024.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Was a bit invisible yesterday and the week before , unsure what role he’s actually playing . I’d put him back in the magoos fir a month playing purley on ball , then back in the middle picking up oppositions best player .

Think he’s feeling the pinch from a poor preseason after waiting to long for the operation