Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
If we’re going to gift Cotchin games to get to 300, we can’t carry this bloke as well based on current form. We need more leg speed as we are getting killed on rebound through the middle as we have a plodding midfield.

Reactions: 1 users

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
Was clarke and pickett that did the great two way running and laid crucial tackles ...once again with the game on the line Graham was unseen ...Clarke is the player we need on the other flank NOT Graham ..

Last edited:

Tigga94

Tiger Rookie
Apr 2, 2023
Enough of this old Castagna roll bs, that’s a cop out haha! He’s out of form and can’t move properly. Unrewarded running my arse haha

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Better tonight .

Jack’s definitely not slow , he may not be at full tilt all game , that’s mainly because he does a shitload of gut running

Reactions: 4 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Did an incredible amount of running tonight.

Really busted a gut to present an option. Every week please.

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I've seen this before from Graham, seems to take him a long time to get back into form but he's getting there. Would add a lot if he can keep on this trajectory.

Reactions: 4 users

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
Great game from my man. I know his form has been so so, but he is building after a slow pre season.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
He was running to put pressure on opposition players who had received passes in space. Something the whole team used to be better at (and were doing a lot more tonight) and something we need to do a lot more often.

Good game, did a lot more than just put pressure on, just needs to do this more often.

DS

Reactions: 2 users