Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
He was running to put pressure on opposition players who had received passes in space. Something the whole team used to be better at (and were doing a lot more tonight) and something we need to do a lot more often.

Good game, did a lot more than just put pressure on, just needs to do this more often.

DS
Does a hell of a lot of running and direction changing to pressure blokes receiving in space. Poor bastard carries a massive work load covering for a lot of blokes who shuffle directly through the mid field to supposedly help clog up the oppo forward line.
Gets hammered on here by lots of experts coz he's too slow n always miles behind on the chase, farkin idjits.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Looked underdone all year. Looks brisker and fitter now. Going into the byes. In the Burge days I'd say it's two weeks too early but we are in the *smile*.

Looks sound. And explosive.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Really poor effort for the contested ball on the wing led to that last Brisbane goal of 3rd quarter. Very disappointing. Not putting in; same as most of his team mates tonight.

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
What’s his position in this era of the game? Too slow to be a genuine midfielder or winger and not enough tricks to be a forward. Not sure where he or we go to from here.

Reactions: 3 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Limited player. Very outside but with fine skills. When he can walk.

This is big city football time. Good sides are sound. Players are sound. Fresh and explosive.

Jack Graham cannot walk.