Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Flying under the radar beautifully. That goal was wonderful and it was just what we needed, when we needed it. Browny on The Footy Show said it was game over when he kicked it.

Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Yeah it’s coming together for Fridge.

Starting to believe how good he can be. Not rushed with the ball.

Future leader and the very core of our next midfield.
Next captain?
He will be in the conversation.

Reactions: 2 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Flying under the radar beautifully. That goal was wonderful and it was just what we needed, when we needed it. Browny on The Footy Show said it was game over when he kicked it.
His scoop up and delivery to shai in the goal square in the 2nd was majestic.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Next captain?
He will be in the conversation.
Yeah it will all come down to timing. If Cotch goes on next year, reckon he will step down. Prestia, Vlastuin and Grimes seem the next batch of likely captains but that’s when I could see Graham getting a spot in the leadership group.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Yeah it will all come down to timing. If Cotch goes on next year, reckon he will step down. Prestia, Vlastuin and Grimes seem the next batch of likely captains but that’s when I could see Graham getting a spot in the leadership group.
I could also see Sheds being skipper for 1-2 years transition.

Did a great job in 2019.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
His best is close to elite now. Makes those games where he gets single digits and looks super slow even more inexplicable.

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
His best is close to elite now. Makes those games where he gets single digits and looks super slow even more inexplicable.

Has played 62 games now and has only had 8 games in single figure disposals and 3 of those he was injured including the 2019 PF against Geelong

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Yeh, needs to narrow the gap between his best and worst. His game on Fri should be the usual contribution.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
He should be disappointed with his effort tonight. Simply should be getting more of it.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
He should be disappointed with his effort tonight. Simply should be getting more of it.
He's almost always sacrificed his ball winning too be more defensive oriented. I'd hazard a guess we're trying to keep him in that role, given the defensive deficiencies in Ross and RCD.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
He's almost always sacrificed his ball winning too be more defensive oriented. I'd hazard a guess we're trying to keep him in that role, given the defensive deficiencies in Ross and RCD.

Probably, but robbing Peter to pay Paul there. Can understand covering RCD, but if Ross isn't capable of applying defensive pressure he shouldn't play.

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
Our midfield has been decimated for a month. He’s currently our 2nd most experienced Mid

This was his big opportunity to step up yet he’s continued to punch out mid-teen disposal counts.

Disappointing.