Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland.

code yellow and black

Tiger Rookie
Sep 21, 2014
How long has this bloke been on the list? This is his 4th season isn't it? And he hasn't played a game. Geez even Todd Elton had played a game at this stage.

Surely if he was up to it he would have played by now? That said I don't suppose we have anything to lose by having a look.
Been Injured. One would think he would have been picked before garthwaite if he did not get injured when he did.

Reactions: 1 user

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Will he be like Nick Jewell? Just give the one game and then delist him?

BTW regardless I’m happy to see him getting a game. Congratulations to him.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Will he be like Nick Jewell? Just give the one game and then delist him?

BTW regardless I’m happy to see him getting a game. Congratulations to him.
I was thinking it might be like Chol's debut against Sydney in 2016 although at least Chol has gone on to play more games.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
good on him. hope he has a good one.
clunks a few marks early and gives the Dawks a hard time ..

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Good luck to the kid. He has clearly worked hard for it. Could be the diamond in the rough we desperately need.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
FWIW I really hope the kid has a good game and shows something.

He has the physical attributes to be a player, and wouldve already played a game or two this year be it not for injury hopefully he can show enough to give the club cause to keep him for 1 more year at least.

Even if they do we still need to draft another KPD.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I was thinking it might be like Chol's debut against Sydney in 2016 although at least Chol has gone on to play more games.
One big difference is that was in Chol’s first year. Admittedly he had to wait a couple of years before getting another go.

RichoMan28

#GoTiges
Mar 21, 2010
If he can become a player - at his size, he fills a massive (no pun intended) hole in our team next year. He can take the big ugly forwards at let Balta be Balta.

Reactions: 1 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
The farce has finished. Miller finally escaping the emergency list. I hope this kid plays a cracker of a game.
He was always going to be a long term project. I hope he plays all 22 games next year too.
Nb: and finals

Reactions: 8 users