Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland.

Well done to get a gig.
He must be nearly the oldest player to debut. How old is Ben?, he must be closing in on 35 years old. Been around longer than Giuseppe the bootstudder

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
After what seems like forever, at last Ben has a chance on the big stage. Looking forward to his debut and hopefully the start of his career at the Tigers. Could well be Dave's replacement

Reactions: 1 user
Plays on Saturday and could possibly be delisted on Monday.
That's how important this is, he shows something the club might keep him, shows nothing see ya

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Plays on Saturday and could possibly be delisted on Monday.
That's how important this is, he shows something the club might keep him, shows nothing see ya
Strangely, it somehow feels that way. The interview with Dimma sounded like one of many I went through with job interviews. All good words only to hear later that I was unsuccessful. Just didn't look as convincing as other players had with Dimma. Interesting to see what comes out of this.

Strangely, it somehow feels that way. The interview with Dimma sounded like one of many I went through with job interviews. All good words only to hear later that I was unsuccessful. Just didn't look as convincing as other players had with Dimma. Interesting to see what comes out of this.
Would have been funny if Miller turned to Dimma and said “ what’s happened, have you run out of players?”

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Won’t be an easy game to show your wares with 9 changes and a definite deflated feeling at the club.
It will not be fair on the lad if this is his one and only chance. I hope he does ok and gets another year with opportunities to show his best.

Last edited:
Well done to get a gig.
He must be nearly the oldest player to debut. How old is Ben?, he must be closing in on 35 years old. Been around longer than Giuseppe the bootstudder
Pickett has him covered for oldest debut

Good luck Ben. Play your role, take the pointers from Dave, Dylan and Nick, who I'm sure will look after you.

If he can become a player - at his size, he fills a massive (no pun intended) hole in our team next year. He can take the big ugly forwards at let Balta be Balta.
It's for that reason we may as well hang onto him for one more season rather than Garthwaite, who's limited and really not elite AFL standard.

Reactions: 1 user
Given he has been picked this week, I get the feeling we will be hanging on to him for another season. Doesnt make much sense otherwise.

Garthwaite obviously will be gone - so probably still need a mature option as a back up in case of injury (Talia perhaps).

Reactions: 2 users
Given he has been picked this week, I get the feeling we will be hanging on to him for another season. Doesnt make much sense otherwise.

Garthwaite obviously will be gone - so probably still need a mature option as a back up in case of injury (Talia perhaps).
Talia would seem like a sensible option to me.

I've heard his name mentioned so many times, but could never picture him. Great he's finally getting a game!