Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Got an average review from Morris after the Bullants game.

Ben Miller (16 disposals, seven marks)

"Ben was very good one-on-one on the weekend. He probably let himself down in a couple of contests but overall he's developing really nicely and his skills by foot certainly stand out."
Good to hear he is developing really nicely. He should be just about ready for 2027.

Reactions: 1 users

Razorgang2

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 15, 2014
Just you watch, looking unlikely to play 100 games (1 game for that matter), they'll have twin boys and they'll be stars.
I'll bookmark this page, but by the time he plays his first, personal computers will be obsolete. :oops:

Reactions: 1 user

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
He's more averse to contact than Naish, not good for a gorilla. Shame.

Keep Garth and move Miller on.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Come on Dimma, will it be Millertime next week?
He couldn't be worse then Cathwaite.
I counted 5 goals directly from Cathwaite's inability to move quicker then his opponent and what the *smile* is that kicking action?
Bring back johnny Manton

• Haha

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
He couldn't be worse then Cathwaite.
I counted 5 goals directly from Cathwaite's inability to move quicker then his opponent and what the *smile* is that kicking action?
Bring back johnny Manton
Agree. Miller at least has some athletic qualities. Out: Cathwaite In: Miller

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
How long has this bloke been on the list? This is his 4th season isn't it? And he hasn't played a game. Geez even Todd Elton had played a game at this stage.

Surely if he was up to it he would have played by now? That said I don't suppose we have anything to lose by having a look.

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
May as well have a look so we can make a final decision this off season (unless we have already decided he is gone).

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
How long has this bloke been on the list? This is his 4th season isn't it? And he hasn't played a game. Geez even Todd Elton had played a game at this stage.

Surely if he was up to it he would have played by now? That said I don't suppose we have anything to lose by having a look.
They took the eyes off what was under our best 22.
W have kept Miller Chol and Cathwaite for 5 years. when we could've had another 3 kids on the list.