Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Ben must be happy and relieved that he had the one game at AFL and showed enough to be kept on for another year. Hopefully he will fight Tarrant for a place in our 22 next season

Reactions: 1 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Ben must be happy and relieved that he had the one game at AFL and showed enough to be kept on for another year. Hopefully he will fight Tarrant for a place in our 22 next season
Maybe he will fight Balta for a spot, and Balta will have to go up forward...

Reactions: 2 users

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
Any chance he trains with the forwards and he perhaps takes a developing forward / ruck role with both CJ and Chol moving on considering Tarrant probably starts ahead of him?

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Fingers crossed he gets 1 more year.
Something about him, i reckon they should keep him.

Reactions: 3 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
What we actually need aside from a big mid or two is a dangerous small forward.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Would solve a few headaches if Noah could play forward.
The idea is so appealing. His mobility is such that you would think he would be a natural.
Expect there will be a bit of experimentation now we have Tarrant and that will include seeing more of Noah forward.

Reactions: 3 users

Stewlander

Tiger Cub
Jan 20, 2016
Apologies if I’m late to the party people… However has Miller actually signed yet or still in limbo? I’d be gobsmacked if we didn’t give him another season.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Apologies if I’m late to the party people… However has Miller actually signed yet or still in limbo? I’d be gobsmacked if we didn’t give him another season.
Think there's probably an agreement to terms, but they're saving the announcement until they can get some PR mileage from it.

richards42

making the crowd roar
Sep 15, 2005
Gold Coast
Think there's probably an agreement to terms, but they're saving the announcement until they can get some PR mileage from it.
It would be huge for the club if he had a great preseason and demands a spot in the team. It would allow us some flexibility with Balta who in turn could be used as a swing man.