Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
The media scum reckoned we had pulled a shonky last year in round one when Vlastuin was subbed off, he didn't play again until round 8.

there was no apology from the lowlifes though.

To be fair they can't remember what they said yesterday let alone a week ago.

The media just make sh!t up to get clicks/sell papers and couldn't give a stuff what happens after. There is no accountability.

DS

Reactions: 3 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Going ok , probably earns himself another year, not sure I’d give him another year , all depends on what direction we decide to go at seasons end

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
To be fair they can't remember what they said yesterday let alone a week ago.

The media just make sh!t up to get clicks/sell papers and couldn't give a stuff what happens after. There is no accountability.

DS
Spot on especially with anything we do.
Screenshot_20220724-082826_Samsung Internet.jpg
This is them when a Richmond story comes out

Reactions: 1 user

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Going ok , probably earns himself another year, not sure I’d give him another year , all depends on what direction we decide to go at seasons end
I’m surprised.
What direction would we be going in to delist a 198cm KPD with great skills and speed who has shown reasonable improvement?
I can think of 6 players I’d delist before him

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I’m surprised.
What direction would we be going in to delist a 198cm KPD with great skills and speed who has shown reasonable improvement?
I can think of 6 players I’d delist in before him
True , he’s a bit jury out for me , height is a bit irrelevant with him imho , plays small not tall , just not sure what role he plays going forward ? Does he have the tools at 24 to be part of a premiership winning back half ? I’m not fussed either way , though I’d say his a good chance at staying

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Could he go fwd and Balta back ?
Miller is a well skilled tall defender who has done reasonably well at vfl level when played forward, or in the ruck.
His best attributes are his speed and his judgement which is part of his attack on the
contest in front. He has a bit of Rance about him in that he seems to know when he can get to the next contest and when he can’t.

For mine Balta is different and rare. Can be great wherever he plays, but our defence is doing much better than our forward line and that will continue to be the case while it transits past Jack and another 300 gamer.

In the meantime can someone get something done about his optical issue?

Last edited:

Aegean Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Aug 27, 2008
Have flipped on the boy. Elite distribution from the D50. Defensive efforts have improved. Even a level of poise...! Persist.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Of course he gets a contract extension. A no brainer decision.

Reactions: 11 users

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
True , he’s a bit jury out for me , height is a bit irrelevant with him imho , plays small not tall , just not sure what role he plays going forward ? Does he have the tools at 24 to be part of a premiership winning back half ? I’m not fussed either way , though I’d say his a good chance at staying

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Ideally we'd like to turn him into an intercept defender as the spare man, where we would want the ball in his hands as many times as possible.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Odds on the Maggots or Drugs will go for him if we push him out, they are both in need of defensive talls.

Lepa and Rutten would back themselves to make a player of him he has the tools and the physical ability.

Miller is worth persisting with.

Reactions: 4 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Odds on the Maggots or Drugs will go for him if we push him out, they are both in need of defensive talls.

Lepa and Rutten would back themselves to make a player of him he has the tools and the physical ability.

Miller is worth persisting with.
Ken oath Miller is worth persisting with, especially with Grimes 31 and Tarrant 34 at the beginning of next season.

Reactions: 3 users