Picks 52 + 70 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Picks 52 + 70

SkillzThatKillz said:
We certainly haven't kicked any goals with any of them.

Hit the post with one...

McGrath isn't Gen-Y, he's a new breed of Jaden.

I'm not sure we need to get more recycled players over 24 years.
Gordon and Miles types are fine though.

I'd like us to look at Dayle Garlett as a late rookie and send Him to live with Chocco.
If it works, we win big (as in Anthony Miles big)

DirtyDogTiger said:
I'm not sure we need to get more recycled players over 24 years.
Gordon and Miles types are fine though.

I'd like us to look at Dayle Garlett as a late rookie and send Him to live with Chocco.
If it works, we win big (as in Anthony Miles big)

Are you serious?

No-one would even consider taking a punt on him.

He is an 'ice' addict and has jail time pending on his next court date.

SkillzThatKillz said:
Are you serious?

No-one would even consider taking a punt on him.

He is an 'ice' addict and has jail time pending on his next court date.
DDT must still be reviewing the junior highlight tapes from a couple of years ago, either that or he's been snortin the DDT n toxified his thought processes.

I've heard some strong whispers about who we are taking with these picks,

but it's okay I've got some medication for it.

What are people's thoughts on Toby McLean? Apparently we have shown considerable interest in him.

He looks impressive on his highlights reel. Knows where the goals are and for his size can take a grab.

Smoking Aces said:
What are people's thoughts on Toby McLean? Apparently we have shown considerable interest in him.

He looks impressive on his highlights reel. Knows where the goals are and for his size can take a grab.

He's a boom/bust type, at the moment he really lacks speed & power in the legs, will take some time but the natural talent is there. At 52 I think he's worth it, at 33 I want the most bankable player and that's likely to be Miller.

bullus_hit said:
He's a boom/bust type, at the moment he really lacks speed & power in the legs, will take some time but the natural talent is there. At 52 I think he's worth it, at 33 I want the most bankable player and that's likely to be Miller.
Cheers BH.

On Miller, him and Neale-Bullen are who I want at 33 but I can't for the life of me see anyone them still on the board.

Smoking Aces said:
Cheers BH.

On Miller, him and Neale-Bullen are who I want at 33 but I can't for the life of me see anyone them still on the board.

Neal-Bullen is very unlikely to be available but Miller might slide, I think much will hinge on Hawthorn's selection, hopefully they have other players in mind.

bullus_hit said:

Naishy/Nahas type.....meh.

Smoking Aces said:

I like Ed Langdon as the small forward. He shows a really good goal sense.

TigerForce said:
Bull responded to Smoko about Toby McLean.

Oh sorry! Misread. I agree with you then, though see a fair bit of Jamie Elliot in McLean.

Stylo said:
Oh sorry! Misread. I agree with you then, though see a fair bit of Jamie Elliot in McLean.

So do I in his marking, but in other areas.....hmm....dunno.

Tiger Tuff. said:
Just read the article on Clem Smith, what a story.
I hope the lad gets a shot with a team, I wouldn't mind if we pick him with one of these picks!

He will slide into either the late 2nd round or mid 3rd which he will be a good deal for the club that gets him.