Political correctness & other nonsensical rubbish | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Political correctness & other nonsensical rubbish

mld said:
I think I prefered americans when they hated papists. ;)

One thing I love about the politically correct era (esp in the States), its always politically correct to hate someone ;D

Tiger74 said:
One thing I love about the politically correct era (esp in the States), its always politically correct to hate someone ;D

....or shoot them. ;D

Mu daughter goes to a non denominational school in London. They have banned Xmas decorations and instead have one tree up called a "non-denominational winter solstice tree". The also had the choir learning songs for the end of year concert with no Xmas songs BUT 2 songs about Hannukah!

Apparently they have backed down and we will now be treated to a Xmas song as well.

Nothing enrages me more than his rubbish - and as someone said earlier, how often do the minorities themselves actually complain about this stuff anyway??

TigerGoneNorth said:
Mu daughter goes to a non denominational school in London. They have banned Xmas decorations and instead have one tree up called a "non-denominational winter solstice tree". The also had the choir learning songs for the end of year concert with no Xmas songs BUT 2 songs about Hannukah!

Apparently they have backed down and we will now be treated to a Xmas song as well.

Nothing enrages me more than his rubbish - and as someone said earlier, how often do the minorities themselves actually complain about this stuff anyway??

Hopefully this is a sign that Festivis is returning.

I have heard Liverpool is against it though, because like his crappy soccer team, he too sucks at "the feats of strength" :hihi

And the Airing Of Grievances.

Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way.

TigerGoneNorth said:

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl "a non-denominational solstice tree" what a load of crap.......given the current birth rate in england of non english mothers is now at 20% im tipping you will see a lot more of this in years to come...

Non - Christians sticking a plastic pine tree in their loungeroom is pretty dumb too, SS Tone.

ssstone said:

just commenting on the irony of people who dont believe in christ getting out a non-native tree and going to church once a year. just as dumb as christians singing 'hunnukka' songs dont u think?

Six Pack said:
just commenting on the irony of people who dont believe in christ getting out a non-native tree and going to church once a year. just as dumb as christians singing 'hunnukka' songs dont u think?
where was anything posted about going to church? thats right it wasnt....the post i replied to was about replacing traditional x-mas carols/songs in a country that they are part of your favourite word "culture" and replacing them with songs of another........ but per usual you hit the post button,with your incitefull crap and expand later on when it suits.so tell me mazda? what should the predomintaly christien countrys of the world that have celebrated x-mas,and other denom's have grown up with and accepted ,celebrate,openly and with out fear of offending littleminded bigots,even though they have chosen that "culture/country" to bring their kids up in?go to turkey and tell them that they cant observe ramadam in schools cause it might upset the catholic's that share the school? but you wouldnt do that would you,and i doubt that you would even "understand" the irony .....

Six Pack said:
calm down big fella! i hope you enjoy yr xmess!
6y i will enjoy the absolute joy on my kids faces as they enjoy doing everything that the past 10 generations of their familes have enjoyed at this time of year....you enjoy your non denomantional happy holiday time of the year.may your paper hat be full of one line quips without substance that i know you enjoy