Port or Pies? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Port or Pies?

Which would you prefer in the GF?

• Pies

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • Port

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Couldn't care less

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
No suprises with me but Cmon Pies. I honestly could not handle Port winning . IT was bad enough on Saturday night being at the game. I refused to allow space between my car and the next one whenever i saw a Power fan i moved forward blocking them off so they had to go around.

Sick of them, hate them more every time i see them play.

I can handle being a Collingwood fan for a day.

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Collingwood to win the prelim due to a horrendous goal umpiring blunder after the final siren. Mark Williams to whinge the grandstand down. Then the Pies lose the GF to Sydney under similar circumstances. ;D ;D Eddie whinges the other grandstand down. ;D

RFC not KFC

Tiger Superstar
May 2, 2003
It's like being asked whether you'd prefer to be shot or stabbed. Personally I hope Melbourne Storm have a win.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
What happens if its a draw?They have time on don't they? What happens if they are still level after time on? If the game continues until someone hits the front at the end of a subsequent time on period, lets hope that they draw and it takes five hours of time on to decide the winner. In the process they all get hamstring injuries and are forced to crawl around like babies trying to handball the ball over the goal line.

Dann

I played for Giant!
Sep 1, 2003
Punt Road
My preference is as follows:

Pies thrash arrogant Port - (Pies become overconfident and are setup for a fall)

Sydney fall over the line against Lions (can't have the former Bears winning three in a row)

Sydney win the GF (thereby breaking the hearts of every Collingwood supporter)

That's my wish .......

Future Tiger Champ

Tiger Cub
Jul 17, 2003
Dann said:
Sydney win the GF (thereby breaking the hearts of every Collingwood supporter)

That's my wish .......

As much as it is my wish as well, i can just see it.....

Collingwood loose, they were "robbed." The league is against them because they are Victorian, the umpires killed us, like against brisbane.

This from all collingwood supporters

<-------100 Posts....finally

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Hmm lets see I want Brisbane to beat Sydney, Port to beat the Magpies by at least 10 goals so then collingscum fans can't scream we were robbed. Then Brisbane to smash Port in the granny.

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
What a choice! Hmmm - Eddie Everywhere or the chance to rub it in to Hubby. I think the constant "which club is the most successful club ever?" tips the balance. I'll go with the Pies.