Possible Late Picks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Possible Late Picks

Looks like we are well into Darcy Lang (quite topical given he's a Geelong Falcon). I really like this kid and rank him as a top 30 talent, fingers crossed he lasts until 50.

bullus_hit said:
Looks like we are well into Darcy Lang (quite topical given he's a Geelong Falcon). I really like this kid and rank him as a top 30 talent, fingers crossed he lasts until 50.

he reads like a beauty. 180/80 gut running inside mid who distributes the ball well. Anything to add we cant google Bully?

Id be pretty happy with Lennon/Salem at 12, Lang at 50 (I know Salem is your pref at 12 Bully, but would it be fair to say the lennon/lang combo is a bit more balanced than the salem/lang combo) and a bit of a KPP project in the 60's.

tigergollywog said:
he reads like a beauty. 180/80 gut running inside mid who distributes the ball well. Anything to add we cant google Bully?

Id be pretty happy with Lennon/Salem at 12, Lang at 50 (I know Salem is your pref at 12 Bully, but would it be fair to say the lennon/lang combo is a bit more balanced than the salem/lang combo) and a bit of a KPP project in the 60's.

Well, to be quite topical on the Michael Turner front, he ranks Lang ahead of Falcon captain Tsitas, just sees him as having more hurt factor with his pace and smarts. He will be a beauty in my opinion, his injury also appears to be progressing well.

bullus_hit said:
Well, to be quite topical on the Michael Turner front, he ranks Lang ahead of Falcon captain Tsitas, just sees him as having more hurt factor with his pace and smarts. He will be a beauty in my opinion, his injury also appears to be progressing well.

Havnt heard much of Tsitas. Where do you have him going? Langy does sound a good get at 50. Theres always a few.

Hourigan a potential slider, hope we grab him at 50 if available. Great talent, bit chubby but such a natural footballer

tigergollywog said:
Havnt heard much of Tsitas. Where do you have him going? Langy does sound a good get at 50. Theres always a few.

Tsitas could be the standard slider, much in the tradition of Luke Parker, Andrew Swallow & Nick Graham. He's not flashy but continues to rack up huge possession tallies as a predominantly inside midfielder. Like the others, he got strong leadership potential and has co-captained both the Falcons & Vic Country. If we get the opportunity to nab him at 50, I'd be very pleased indeed, he's exactly the type we've been overlooking with these mid range picks.

bullus_hit said:
Tsitas could be the standard slider, much in the tradition of Luke Parker, Andrew Swallow & Nick Graham. He's not flashy but continues to rack up huge possession tallies as a predominantly inside midfielder. Like the others, he got strong leadership potential and has co-captained both the Falcons & Vic Country. If we get the opportunity to nab him at 50, I'd be very pleased indeed, he's exactly the type we've been overlooking with these mid range picks.
Would love Tsitas at pick 50. Would become a fan favourite.

mtench said:
Just saying Zip

It's cool. They have had a huge amount this year because of the shallow draft.
So if a kid interviews well it could be the difference.
I just don't a good feeling this year. The highlight package of the top 10 is nothing compared to previous years.
Big V and Ellis looked class in their packages in their draft year.

Wouldn't go Tsitas if we get Jones but if we got a Salem, Lennon, Freeman type then he's a good fit. How good would Freeman and Lang be with their injection of pace provided Freeman went the boom direction and not the bust one. :-X

tigs2010 said:
Wouldn't go Tsitas if we get Jones but if we got a Salem, Lennon, Freeman type then he's a good fit. How good would Freeman and Lang be with their injection of pace provided Freeman went the boom direction and not the bust one. :-X
Lang will be a great get but there starting yo talk about him as an early 2nd now