Potential at Punt Rd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Potential at Punt Rd

We should consider everything. If say GC finished just outside finals, and went after Dimma, then their 1st rounder and we pay some salary next year would probably suit both clubs when you take emotion out of the decision.
They won't finish near the 8.
Even a pick 10 will do.
Best available key Marking forward/defender.
We need kids that can jump and marl the ball.
Zips 2024 shopping list.
Pace. Eg Naish or Bulter
Marking Eg Ottens
Kicking Eg Knights or Brodders or Maxfield

Target Himmelberg
Look at GC players in the 2's.
They are top of the ladder and have top rated kids running around in the seconds..
Flanders, Holland's and Rosas

Yeah I was surprised on Jordan too. Only 22. Excellent gut runner, decent kick, hard at it. Good prototype for a wingman.

Flanders is out of contract, not first team and was a Pick 11. I can't see how he is worth more than a 2nd rounder. If we think Caddy would be around the GC pick in the 1st round. I could see us rapping all that sort of stuff in together. Trade our F1 for the GC 1st this year, and trade our 2nd for Flanders. Maybe some picks around the side but would be a good option for us.

If we were to also sign Jordan and Himmelber its not a bad addition of talent in 1 off season. Caddy, Himmelberg, Jordan and Flanders.

Things could turn around very quickly with an aggressive off season.
I'd prefer Hollands to Flanders. Not getting a game and would be that outside class we need, on a wing, or outside mid.

Would love Caddy but could be top-5 bound.

Dusty or Graham packaged in that deal could help.
Graham on his own would be lucky to get us a pick under 30.
Dusty will get us a 1st rounder and the club will use it on the most unskilled, ball scared kid in the draft.
I don't trust them.