Game Day - Rich V Port | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Rich V Port

Feb 25, 2007
To say we need a win is an understatement.

Been raining all morning, weather forecast says likely to stop at 2pm (half time). Let's hope it does.

A tad too tall, especially in these conditions. I think the coaches will go with Ryan out and Cumberland in. And, Clarke to be the sub.

Tiges by 7 points

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
We need to be strong in the contest. We need to go in.
We need to win it clean in these conditions.
There are players that need to lift because bottom 4 could be a reality.
Cotchin will be close to BOG.
Watching Ralphsmith Grimes and Nakas

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Just can’t see us getting up after what’s been a poor season and a tumultuous week. And rain.

• Sad
Feb 25, 2007
Just can’t see us getting up after what’s been a poor season and a tumultuous week. And rain.

It's been one of those rounds. The Hawks beat the Saints. Freo beat the Dees, GWS beat the Cats and GC beat the dogs.
I think the upsets will continue today with our Tiges knocking off the power.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
It's been one of those rounds. The hawks beat the saints. Freo beat the dees and GC beating the dogs.
I think the upsets will continue today with our tiges knocking off the power.
Hope you’re right AT but the thing about upsets is they don’t last all round.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Can’t go into todays game with the talls we have named. We have to get another runner in the team.

Reactions: 4 users

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
It's been one of those rounds. The Hawks beat the Saints. Freo beat the Dees, GWS beat the Cats and GC beat the dogs.
I think the upsets will continue today with our Tiges knocking off the power.
I was hoping we would be the upset of the round , just about every game bar the Bombers has been one with Swans Blues a 50/50 game

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Tigers will work hard today for both Dimma and McQualter.
Should be a very competitive contest.
Tigers by 15 points

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Going to be a strange day , we win and it’ll be where has that effort been all year, lose and it will be what the is going on at Punt rd .

one things for sure if we lose today , it’s definitely time to change the 22 , Premiership stars need to start making way for youth , at this point our tried and true who are not injured haven’t got the job done . No doubt we still believe we can contend , however lose today at the G and it’s time to look to the future

Reactions: 7 users

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Going above the Blues should be enough incentive to win.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
What’s the ratio of interim coaches winning the first game they coach?
I know it’s happened against us a number of times.

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
What’s the ratio of interim coaches winning the first game they coach?
I know it’s happened against us a number of times.
Yep for awhile there we copped interim coaches,players milestone games,and lost them all.We are here to help..................

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Reckon we win today.

Nank to play a blinder. Bakes, Marlion, Prestia, Cotch, Taranto all show their hand skills in tight and Shai and Dusty turn it up.

Reckon as others do, that Cumbo will play (Miller probably better below his legs than Samson right now so probably give Samson a rest). With it being wet (even if it stops raining by the start of the game) we need hard contested players so I'd have Cumbo in the 22.

Sub is a tough one, but it will either be Clarke or Banks IMO.

Reactions: 2 users

Beans18

Tiger Cub
May 6, 2023
Reckon we win today.

Nank to play a blinder. Bakes, Marlion, Prestia, Cotch, Taranto all show their hand skills in tight and Shai and Dusty turn it up.

Reckon as others do, that Cumbo will play (Miller probably better below his legs than Samson right now so probably give Samson a rest). With it being wet (even if it stops raining by the start of the game) we need hard contested players so I'd have Cumbo in the 22.

Sub is a tough one, but it will either be Clarke or Banks IMO.
We need Marlion to go in hard today as well.