Potential Father/Son thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Potential Father/Son thread

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
As far as lineage goes Parker Cotchin and Tommy Riewoldt should be certainties to play AFL. Parker has Trent and Rick Kennedy. Tommy has Jack and Jacks dad who played a million games in TFL.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

bengal tigers

Tiger Superstar
Apr 29, 2015

12. LOUIS KELLAWAY

(Sturt)

Midfielder/forward, 16, 182cm, 66kg

Son of former Richmond star and Crows physio Duncan Kellaway, Louis isn’t particularly quick but he’s a smart footballer who sees the game well and makes very good decisions with ball in hand. Plays with composure and is a fine link player. Showed he could hit the scoreboard with two goals from his 26 disposals in a standout performance against the Eagles in Round 16, where he also had six clearances and laid six tackles, illustrating his strong all-round game.

Reactions: 7 users

The Lurker

In Victory We Thrive, Eat Em Alive
Nov 24, 2003
Melbourne

12. LOUIS KELLAWAY

(Sturt)

Midfielder/forward, 16, 182cm, 66kg

Son of former Richmond star and Crows physio Duncan Kellaway, Louis isn’t particularly quick but he’s a smart footballer who sees the game well and makes very good decisions with ball in hand. Plays with composure and is a fine link player. Showed he could hit the scoreboard with two goals from his 26 disposals in a standout performance against the Eagles in Round 16, where he also had six clearances and laid six tackles, illustrating his strong all-round game.
Hope his Dad didnt teach him to kick

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

Stan

Tiger Cub
Nov 4, 2014
Allegedly Nick Daffy has a son….
Down Geelong way as I understand it?!
Anyone got any intelligence if he is anything to watch out for?
Regards,
Stan