PRE 2014 Phantom Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE 2014 Phantom Draft

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
We could possibly start as the teams that dont have allocated people dont have selections until late 2nd round and somebody will take them as the selection gets closer

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
turk-d-tiger said:
We could possibly start as the teams that dont have allocated people dont have selections until late 2nd round and somebody will take them as the selection gets closer

I'll give folks until this evening, I have also decided to package Brisbane & Port together so that someone gets a reasonable number of selections (albeit at the tail end of the draft).

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
I'll take the extras if you want Bully. That's if no one jumps in of course.

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
SCOOP said:
I'll take the extras if you want Bully. That's if no one jumps in of course.

Ok Scoop, we'll open it up to the whole field but you get first dibs.

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
turk-d-tiger said:
I can do Hawthorn as well as the Doggies if you like - lets get this show on the road

Ok Turk, Hawks all yours. I'll allocate the Bris/Port combo to Scoop and I'll take the Swans.

Stylo can fire away.

Stylo

Tiger Champion
Oct 13, 2012
Okay, had to think loooong and hard about this one.

Pick 1 St Kilda - Christian Petracca (186cm, 92kg, Eastern Ranges)

A Dustin Martin-esque bull of a player that the Saints can build their future midfield around.

MTiger

The ROAR is back!
May 27, 2011
Pick 2- Melbourne Angus Brayshaw

Team: Sandringham Dragons

Height: 187cm

Weight: 86kg

Position: Midfielder

Stats (At National U18 Champs): Averaging 24 possessions in 4 games, playing midfield

Angus Brayshaw is one of the best players in the 2014 draft. Brayshaw like Sam Mitchell can kick on both feet, even at times as a spectator you can’t tell that his right foot is his natural with his left being one of the best we have seen at U18 level yet alone for his opposite foot. Brayshaw has been dominant at TAC Cup level and his tackling is outstanding , with repeated efforts showing AFL Recruiters that he is able to put in the little 1% ers to help his teammates.

MTiger

The ROAR is back!
May 27, 2011
Pick 3- Melbourne Patrick McCartin

Team: Geelong Falcons

Height: 193cm

Weight: 95kg

Position: Key Forward

McCartin might suffer Type 1 diabetes, but that hasn’t stopped his influence on the Vic Country games he has been a part of. McCartin came onto the scene last year with 4 goals as a bottom ager vs WA at Kardinia Park before Goddard and he combined in Game 1 vs Vic Metro for 5 goals (McCartin kicking 3.0). McCartin’s big body makes him very tough to be beaten in a one-on-one contest in the goal square and has the ability to play as a lead up CHF with remarkable hands clunking pack marks or having the smarts to bring the ball to ground to aid his teammates at U18 level. McCartin is a great set shot and enjoys crashing packs. Will need some time to develop before AFL transition but is one for the future. Expect Hogan & McCartin to be the Buddy/Roughie by 2020.