PRE 2018 Phantom Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE 2018 Phantom Draft

toothless said:
31. Gold Coast select Bailey Scott

I think North may match a bid for scott, from memory he selected to go to north as a father son

"AFL Draft 2018: Son of a gun nominates North Melbourne as club of choice"

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/son-of-a-gun-nominates-north-melbourne-as-club-of-choice/news-story/b1661011031d9d44e982d4220c71ee74

turk-d-tiger said:
I think North may match a bid for scott, from memory he selected to go to north as a father son

"AFL Draft 2018: Son of a gun nominates North Melbourne as club of choice"

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/son-of-a-gun-nominates-north-melbourne-as-club-of-choice/news-story/b1661011031d9d44e982d4220c71ee74

I'll give Tigertim until tomorrow afternoon to match the bid.

bullus_hit said:
I'll give Tigertim until tomorrow afternoon to match the bid.

I think its a no brainer that North match the bid , They have been into scott all year and he had a choice of 3 clubs prior to him selecting north

Specially with what he would cost its a bargain of a pick for lolnorf

Pretty sure Turk is right. In which case I bid on Will Kelly and then Jarrod Cameron. Think the same will apply to these two as well. In the mean time I’ll start trying to find another player. Can Sydney have two picks in the first round?

toothless said:
Pretty sure Turk is right. In which case I bid on Will Kelly and then Jarrod Cameron. Think the same will apply to these two as well. In the mean time I’ll start trying to find another player. Can Sydney have two picks in the first round?

The Hill selection was a pick swap so they can.

With regards to Cameron I'll let West Coast decide.

bullus_hit said:
The Hill selection was a pick swap so they can.

With regards to Cameron I'll let West Coast decide.

Oh that would explain how the Sydney deal worked. No worries, makes sense

BrisTiger24 said:
35. Brisbane bid on Jarrod Cameron. We are keen to re-unite the Cameron brothers.

Good Bid have Eagles got another points to match it

toothless said:

Hmmm...there was a bid (as Kelly was matched) but did West Coast match Cameron's bid...do they have the points to give up?

Calling Bully to adjudicate and update the draft board if necessary

BrisTiger24 said:
Hmmm...there was a bid (as Kelly was matched) but did West Coast match Cameron's bid...do they have the points to give up?

Calling Bully to adjudicate and update the draft board if necessary

Eagles have gone into deficit by 197 points, similar scenario to Collingwood. So in terms of next year that would be a downgrade to around pick 44 (from pick 33). I think we can allow clubs to go into deficit for the purpose of this game but within reason. West Coast have subsequently lost their next 3 picks.

Brisbane Lions select Luke English from WA. We think he is an underrated player in this draft, having been consistently in the Bests for WA in the National Champs.