PRE 2018 Phantom Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE 2018 Phantom Draft

BrisTiger24 said:
What does matching at Pick 13 cost them?
[/quote

Pick #13 has 1212 points value
-20% north have to pay 970 points

#40+#45+#46 go out
#61 comes back to them by my calculations

Haven’t had time to realise til now I should’ve put a bid to GWS for 12 1268 points (wouldn’t have picked Riley-Dawkins), 20 912 points, & 26 729 points for pick 2 (Walsh) 2517 points. (2,909 vs 2,517) Too late I’m presuming?

toothless said:
Haven’t had time to realise til now I should’ve put a bid to GWS for 12 1268 points (wouldn’t have picked Riley-Dawkins), 20 912 points, & 26 729 points for pick 2 (Walsh) 2517 points. (2,909 vs 2,517) Too late I’m presuming?

too late

Port Adelaide Pick 17 up for trade for the right picks

toothless said:

Interesting idea, Toothless and just the kind of thing GWS have done in the past. However this year, having lost several players and with no especially strong academy prospects necessitating a move up the draft, I think I would have turned it down anyway.

Sammy C said:
Port Adelaide Pick 17 up for trade for the right picks
Hi Sammy
i'll open the bidding : Swans offer a bundle of 38, 39,59 for 17 (465 + 446 +158 points)
Slight points bonus to port, plus an opportunity to replace polec and pittard with outside runners available in the 2nd round

footballmonk said:
Interesting idea, Toothless and just the kind of thing GWS have done in the past. However this year, having lost several players and with no especially strong academy prospects necessitating a move up the draft, I think I would have turned it down anyway.

No worries, I would’ve hypothetically made a few later exchanges to round off the points in your favour. It’s all in the past now :help

Freo bids on Quaynor which is matched, they then select Bailey Williams with pick 17.

tigerdell said:
Hi Sammy
i'll open the bidding : Swans offer a bundle of 38, 39,59 for 17 (465 + 446 +158 points)
Slight points bonus to port, plus an opportunity to replace polec and pittard with outside runners available in the 2nd round

Its a Deal from here at Port Adelaide

great dealing with Sammy, but i'm not super prepared for the swans to get a pick so early.
Luckily its a mix of players that Richmond will be looking at.... so if i have another 5 mins

The swans traded up because they need genuine midfield class and speed.
With Kennedy and Parker slowing, their next generation will be built around Heeney.

Ball movement was too slow this year, so expect changes. With this in mind, the swans pick speed, class and excitement - Ian Hill

Richmond bid Rhylee West - matched
Richmond bid on Connor McFadyen - not matched