PRE Election Poll | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Election Poll

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-rob

Exterminate Exterminate
Jun 11, 2007
Melbourne
Tiger74 said:
Too bad. Irony is I virtually live there (wife loves Box Hill for grocery shopping and for restaurants, so we are there every weekend. Also she loves the Sichuan place on Carrington is the closest to her home town food).

Back in the old days I used to eat at Tien Dat before the masses found out about it.

Great memories.
:clap

an_oxford_man

Tiger Champion
Nov 21, 2004
poppa x said:
Gypsy is a swinging voter? LMFAO.

I know! I couldn't believe it either.

But the definition is as simple as: An elector who does not have a steady pattern of voting for the same party.

So despite having no intention of voting for bigoted parties such as the Liberal Party, Family First and to a lesser extent the ALP, I'm still classified as a swinging voter as I do not have a steady pattern of voting for the same party.