PRE Player President positions now vacant and open for election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Player President positions now vacant and open for election

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Edit: Sorry, didn't read the list properly. Happy to be Pres.

Didn't think you'd mind me making that executive decision for you. I know you're up to the task. :clap

Although i already have Jack. lol I see coburg alot and i would be more then happy to have something to do with .Jarrod Silvester up 2 guys though :)

Rosy, can you please change Luke McGuanes name on the first post. He wants to be known as Muscles McGuane.

Thank you.

damn it..had to go away for a funerla and somehow missed this thread....

well looks like i missed out on the chris newman presidency which is a shame cos i guarantee first hand goss....

but i guess vice president is ok....may i ask for that please..is that all i have to do??? maybe mrs richo and i can get some girl talk going on inhere....without the boys slamming us :):)

haha ronnit! sorry i stole him, and i cant guarentee first hand goss.. but i'm sure between the two of us we'll have plenty of info to share!
Would love to start girl talk also :hihi

can i also request that my daughter is the vp of shane edwards...she is tiger girl110...i posted this earlier today but somehow it did not post!

and mrs richo..i am sure we can get some good girlie talk going:):) but as for discussing chris's looks or muscles..i must abstain..it would not be right.....anyone else is fair game...:):) ;)

hope my request for tash can be met

thankyou :):)

Someone take on Tristan. You wont regret it, he will be a very handy acquisition to our list. I would be I got Jon and Putty

If no one is taking Tristan Cartledge I will Prez. the big bloke.
He is going to surprise a few people with how well he will go this year.

And someone still needs to Pres. Hydey. Step up someone, 'Monster' needs a pres.

I am willing to be a prez for my boy "Rainsey"

Anyone have him. Am i too late. Dont know the process for it. This will be my first year.

Let me know guys if anyone can help on who is still available.

Thanks

waiting

waiting said:

Anyone have him. Am i too late. Dont know the process for it. This will be my first year.

Thanks

waiting

Check page 1 of this thread ;)

ThePercies said:
Cani be ice prez of the cotch please?

Only Sly and Hyde are left from the last update

waiting said:

Thanks

waiting

I think his VP is clear though