PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I'm hoping for the Monday session. I am already booked in.

Just shared some mackeral dumplings with dustys uncle and his alluringly weary lady-friend in chinatown just now.

He said they will be there on the Monday again for sure

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Leysy’s calling it. Cognac and Caviar to discuss Marlion! Leysy will be there from 3pm tomorrow!
May just get there to meet many of PRE”s finest. Is it compulsory to wear some tigers gear?

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
May just get there to meet many of PRE”s finest. Is it compulsory to wear some tigers gear?
Not compulsory but they tend to dress like they are 8 year olds heading off to footy day at primary school.

Try and get there on the Monday too jazz

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
I’m flying in late afternoon. How late will C&C run?

And what’s the go with the special MCG t shirts after the siren? I didn’t get one last time and they looked good.

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
A pleasure to meet a few PREers at the London this afternoon. The Cognac and Caviar T-shirt was a dead giveaway. Mr Brightside, taztiger4, tigertim, Caesar, Leysey.......sorry if I have forgotten anyone. Look forward to catching up for a celebratory beer tomorrow! Go Tigers!

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Tooheys will hopefully post a pic of the C & C event this evening, numbers have become crazy , it’s pretty much standing room only