Pre-season 2022 - all games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pre-season 2022 - all games

Watching a bit of the Dogs/Bombers practice game..

Take outs so far..
Parish is a beauty. Looks set for a great year. The Bomber kids continue to improve. Harry Jones, Cox, Perkins etc.
Naughton is a jet but massive concerns forming around Jamarra Ugle-Hagan. Looks lost out there.
Was saying way before that draft that Ugle-Hagen looked like a one trick pony. A lead up player that needs the ball delivered lace out, on a lead, with no interference in between. Like a 1990’s full forward a La Fevola or Whitnall etc

Those days are long gone.

Reactions: 3 users
Was saying way before that draft that Ugle-Hagen looked like a one trick pony. A lead up player that needs the ball delivered lace out, on a lead, with no interference in between. Like a 1990’s full forward a La Fevola or Whitnall etc

Those days are long gone.
He sounds like Cleve Hughes! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Meedjia n Gilligan simply desperate for some early relevance, " make some noise peoples ".
Bloody games this week are unofficial practice matches, glorified training drills n totally irrelevant to the upcoming season, yet the hype n pumping are in full swing.

Simply pray we get to the first round without any injury disasters, every other bit of drivel is simply a woftam.

Reactions: 1 user
Round 1 won’t help Aces Frehley. This will be like every other year where it goes on for at least, at a bare minimum, 10 rounds.

Last year was an aberration where it went for 23 rounds before it all came crashing down big time (again).
Last year was a “Bradbury” year where attrition accounted for a few clubs. Bombers were lucky they were left standing. I don’t expect that will happen this season.

What's Mince doing at Puke-on Park? High hopes for Cartoon again?

Couldn't believe I heard King say that some AFL (maybe Hun) journo has picked the Bummers as flag favourites!!

Will there be any stream outside of Kayo for this game v Geedung ? Or are we gonna be shafted ?

(Unreal that you can have a Platinum Foxtel package but miss out on events that are run through Kayo. Foxtel absolutely sucks on so many fronts.)

Will there be any stream outside of Kayo for this game v Geedung ? Or are we gonna be shafted ?

(Unreal that you can have a Platinum Foxtel package but miss out on events that are run through Kayo. Foxtel absolutely sucks on so many fronts.)
Agree. Surely we can stream the game but could be against Kayo copyrights. Otherwise, might have to be small glimpses on twitter.

Agree Redders.
very upset these are not on Foxtel, even though I read somewhere that they were going to be on Kayo and Foxtel.

Reactions: 1 user
Missy Higgins has lost all confidence with his goal kicking after last season. Had a set shot, just about directly in front, played on with a round the corner kick and missed.
Half time 6-8 to 5-8, Saints way.

Only Kayo from what I can see - which makes no sense.
Once again I agree with you redman.
Already pay top dollar for Foxtel and can't afford another $25 per month for Kayo.
Just have to suck it up I guess.

Mince and King are semi-commentating on SEN, so can they do this on Saturday for us?

Cerra kicks his 2nd goal, this one on his non preferred left foot from 50 metres.
The hype on Charle Curnow gives me the sh!ts, doesn’t help that he wears Jarrad Waite’s old number.

If you don't have kayo and don't want it, sign up for the free trial and cancel after the game. 8f you've done that before, just get a new email address from Gmail and do it again

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users