Pre-season 2022 - all games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pre-season 2022 - all games

Are you sure? The articles I read had the Blues winning the flag and Cerra winning the Brownlow.

Nah not possible. Essendon are winning the flag, and Stringer will kick a record 200 goals in a season.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Are you sure? The articles I read had the Blues winning the flag and Cerra winning the Brownlow.
God I would love the Tigers to just split them open in round 1 and smash their season to bits with a 10-12+ goal body slamming.

We haven't done it good and proper since weve been bossing the comp, and I want to see it before the wheel turns and them bastards beat us again.

Reactions: 6 users
Bottom 6 looms for the Saints. Cartoon looking good for top 12.
Unfortunately the days of the Blues and Drugs providing hilarity and a regulation walk up 4 points for the RFC are winding up, as we start regressing and the wheel turns.

Reactions: 1 user
Unfortunately the days of the Blues and Drugs providing hilarity and a regulation walk up 4 points for the RFC are winding up, as we start regressing and the wheel turns.

core - where’s my bottle of whiskey.

Hopefully the tigers write their own script and don’t follow whatever wheel you are referring to.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
God I would love the Tigers to just split them open in round 1 and smash their season to bits with a 10-12+ goal body slamming.

We haven't done it good and proper since weve been bossing the comp, and I want to see it before the wheel turns and them bastards beat us again.
Just like they did to us in 2009.

Cerra a quality player already and has 200+ games ahead of him. Blues got a bargain.

Reactions: 1 users
Cerra a quality player already and has 200+ games ahead of him. Blues got a bargain.
Reported in Age Blues paying Sarah less than $600,000 pa :unsure:
Wonder how many paper bags full of money regularly turn up on his front door

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Reported in Age Blues paying Sarah less than $600,000 pa :unsure:
Wonder how many paper bags full of money regularly turn up on his front door

Either that or much like Treloar, his partner walks into a high paying job.

Saw on the news that Curnow has jarred up a knee today. Big Harry nursing a sore foot as well so perhaps things looking a tad shaky for the Bloosers before the season even starts.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user