Prelim Final 2......the other game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prelim Final 2......the other game

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Cats are on top as for now..............but Charlie has got 2 very soft goals and the Lions have looked dangerous inside their 50 once they are in there.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Cats dominated most of the first, will their finishing hurt them?

I'd much rather play them. Crowd would be even and hopefully so would the umps. They've already stiffed the Cats a few times.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
So rule of the day is you need to swing a player 720deg before incorrect disposal is alled?

Was nice to see old man Gabblett get caught.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Both are not in our class.
Brisbane would've been down by 3 goals against us.
The umpires especially the Liugi Calamari one isn't giving Geelong anything.
In the first 5 minutes Geelong shouldve got 2 free kicks, but Luigi didn't pay them.
He is the same umpire that bent us over

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I am calling it now.

All over.

We will play Geelong.
Theyve still got the umps as the ace up the sleeve Smokie not just yet but the Cats have the upper hand.

We need this to lift in intensity so some bodies get bruised we dont a blowout which will be bruise for them