Preliminary Final Week 2021 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Preliminary Final Week 2021

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
What are the odds for the first player to raise an accidental elbow causing concussion:

$2.50 Hawkins
$4 Flopperfield
$7 Selwood
$10 Menagola
$13 Greg-Bryan Miers
Hawkins will go the fist.
As soon Lever drops in the hole.
He will be all elbows and kness.

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
Seeing Grigga amongst the Handbaggers makes me feel sick. I hope he escapes soon.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Hope so Disco. Hope so. But I can see the Cats making a slight adjustment to their game. That 9 min period in the second where they kicked 7 goals was ‘sickening’. Fast ball movement rattled MELB and in the last the Cats out the queue in the rack...
The Cheats won’t hold any fear with Dudbourne, unfortunately.

The Dudbourne forward line is very suspect although hopefully the big Optus Stadium ground creates a bit more space and opportunity up front. Same could be said for the Geecheat forward line though I guess.

Cmon Dudbourne. Just get it done ffs.

Reactions: 2 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Cannot believe how many think the cats will win.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Its easy for me this week.

Go Deez and Go Dogs.

The thought of Port going out again in another home Prelim is amazingly delicious.

But I seriously doubt it's gonna happen.
Port will walk it in. Are Dudbourne gonna be tough enough ? They look light and small. Optus might suit Dudbourne hopefully but fear for them if it’s a slow, bogged down, contested game.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Big Max won’t let them lose.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Absolute worst result for this week is both the Cats and Port winning.

What a shithouse who gives a flying fat rats arse Grand Final that would be.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Gawns ruck influence is gonna be huge in the the game tonight.
Yeah I dunnno. Hope so but I just don’t have confidence in Dudbourne - yet. Geecheat are a much more battle hardened team. Hopefully Dudbourne can win enough in the midfield and then cover the ground a bit better on a spacious Optus.