Preseason 2023 - The other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Preseason 2023 - The other games

If WCE don’t pick it up this year, Simpson is gonna get the boot. I thought he should have last year, but he’s absolutely on a knifes edge this year.

Reactions: 1 user
If WCE don’t pick it up this year, Simpson is gonna get the boot. I thought he should have last year, but he’s absolutely on a knifes edge this year.
Hinkley and Simpson both be in serious Barney this year if they dont get their teams performing.

Geez Collingwood supporters have to set their season on McStay kicking there goals.
Good luck kids!

• Haha
Beautiful day in sunny Canberra.

Meandered down to the Alan Ray Oval in Ainslie this morning to watch the Giants intraclub practice match.

Surface a peach. Plenty of link up runs from the D50 through the corridor. Fun to watch. Sounds familiar.....?

Some other observations.

1. Cadman is just a boy. No impact expected this year. Much work needed. Puts the Bradtke discussions in perspective....
2. Whitfield and Haynes look on. Plenty of run and dash.
3. Young Tommy. Well, just sublime really. BOG.
4. Coniglio and Greene absent.

Reactions: 1 users
1. Cadman is just a boy. No impact expected this year. Much work needed. Puts the Bradtke discussions in perspective....

That's what made Gibcus such a freak last year.

3. Young Tommy. Well, just sublime really. BOG.

A pity. We move on.

Bring back the Wizard/NAB Cup. Used to love the false high of winning it before the season proper set in.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Bring back the Wizard/NAB Cup. Used to love the false high of winning it before the season proper set in.
Come on mann
The GF against Essendon in 94, Was our biggest game in 12 yrs and the final against Port was far behind.
74k in the ground and 15k locked out.
We were shiit but there has always been the support.

Skunks by 6 points.....close win habit now getting worse.

1677747093219.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users