Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Bloody midget meat ball with a bung leg. Mould Coast must be pissin themselves laughing at the price we paid to get him.

Reactions: 1 user

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
Will romp it in in the Jack dyer medal

A genuine superstar. Big game player, who lifts in big games

What a star he is

Reactions: 6 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Would be the most underrated mid in the comp. How hard at the ball and how good are his hands in close!

When they talk elite mids his name should be in the conversation of the best 5-10 mids in the comp

Reactions: 2 users

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
When Prestia first arrived at the club and was kicking woefully I must admit I was scathing in my criticism of the club for the trade.

I put my hand up and will eat a healthy slice of humble pie.

Prestia has been awesome this year particularly in the finals.

Awesome game Dion I am now a huge fan.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
I had him as our best last night. Has stepped to become a star.

If he continues with this form with another preseason will be All Australian next year. It takes the media usually 2 or 3 years to jump on a player for being an All Australian (unless you play for Geelong).

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Big match player. Meatball by name but he looks so fit. And he changes direction and cuts back through traffic so powerfully, like a NFL running back hitting a hole. Building a legacy.

Reactions: 3 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Big match player. Meatball by name but he looks so fit. And he changes direction and cuts back through traffic so powerfully, like a NFL running back hitting a hole. Building a legacy.
Must have huge core strength, breaks tackles and accelerates away.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Brownlow voting, Richmond without Dusty, he's paying $1.65 for the most votes. Is this just a licence to print money?

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
As much as I hate that flog Brian Taylor I love it when Dion plays well or kicks goals and he lets rip about "The Human Meatball!"
Love it.
What a tough player.