Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Well he's been picked so I'm assuming the rumoured calf issue isn't a problem.

I'll be looking for a vastly improved performance from Dion tonight. We need him playing far better than what he has served up so far this season.

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Well he's been picked so I'm assuming the rumoured calf issue isn't a problem.

I'll be looking for a vastly improved performance from Dion tonight. We need him playing far better than what he has served up so far this season.
I’d imagine a lot to do with his form would be the chemistry with his new midfield, hopefully they all stay fit and get to gel over a number of games together . He’s gone from zero help to 2 teammates playing the same style of footy

Reactions: 4 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Gil addded a new round to Phoney Season this year so R8 should reveal the real Dion.

But he does not seem to be powering up atm. Maybe it’s the rumoured calf. Maybe something else they’re managing. Time will tell.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I wonder whether Dion's pec injury may have a fair bit to do with his reduced output. I initially thought he'd miss a few games.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I'll keep banging the drum..5 games in & the best mid we've had for 5 years is in a rut.
Injured? Displaced? Lacking desire?
I dunno what it is but like a few other champs he's battling & that is costing us games.

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I'll keep banging the drum..5 games in & the best mid we've had for 5 years is in a rut.
I dunno what it is but like a few other champs he's battling & that is costing us games.
Yeah he is going like a busted arse at the moment. He has a few mates.

Reactions: 2 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I thought he was more involved today.

Reactions: 4 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Is he sooking we brought in 2 midfielders?
He is playing soo shittt, its not the bloke I'm use too in the number 6

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Watched him closely last week and whilst it’s never been top level, his defensive running is really poor at the moment. It was again last night. Lots of jogging and pointing at what other team mates should be doing. Not the only one.

Think he’s carrying a niggle as well. First quarter I noticed he tried to accelerate and he looked like he was going nowhere.

Reactions: 5 users