Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
Maybe give him a rest against Melbourne if he is sore and bring him back for the games against the other bottom teams Gold Coast and the Eagles.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Looked to loosen up in his movement to me as the game wore on but he tired. For the first time this year I saw some of the old Dion. Very encouraging.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Probably still carrying a niggle in the pec he hurt pre season. He got dragged down rather badly in a tackle early in the game and was hobbling for a while after. There was a clip of him in the rooms after the game and he was very heavily iced on calf and thigh.

Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I thought his 1st half against Sydney was very good. I think he had 14 possessions and was linking play. Then got dragged down in a tackle as TM mentions above and his 2nd half was nowhere near as good. That shows in the stats. TOG% was 85% and 87% in the 1st 2 quarters, then a drop to 60% in the 3rd and 76% in the last.

Definitely reckon he rolled an ankle or something that had him struggling in the 2nd half. Shame as he'd looked close to his normal self in the 1st half.

Reactions: 6 users

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Thought he couldn’t play any worse than last week.
But somehow he found a way.
Terrible tonight in every facet

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Thought he couldn’t play any worse than last week.
But somehow he found a way.
Terrible tonight in every facet
Most disappointing player this year.
He looks like he had a 3 day preseason.
There's no chase and no spread from the contest.
He walks alot during the game

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Has had a great decline this year. At least Grimes is starting to get back into some form.

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
I wonder if they are so worried about injuries he hasn't trained hard enough. The great man is in career worst form since he has been at the Tiges. Hopefully he can build into the season.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
He's still going like a busted arse. Hard to watch. He is so crucial to us and unfortunately he is not performing this season; we are suffering accordingly.

rat bastad

I'm a llama!
Aug 11, 2003
Melbourne
Saw him not even attempt to get to a contest less than 4 mtrs from him - very disappointing. I think he's worried he'll do a hammy or something.

Imo, his headspace is shot.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
He hasn't been rested he has been dropped.
His form has been off all year. And the lack of run and chase has cost him a game against his old mob.
While Sidebottom and Penderbury have a new yest of life, our older players have headbutted a brick wall.

• Wow

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Obviously must be Taranto and Hopper. Told to change his game and doesn't like it?
Maybe he's just used to playing a certain way after 6 years with us, and is OK with the change as it will give him a longer career, but he's struggling to adapt, whilst we have a bunch of injuries and new faces around him.

Form drop offs don't have to be because of a rebellion.

Reactions: 2 users