Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

We have 7 AFL listed players named in the vfl side this week. One of them will be the sub so we will play 6.

The last two matches our vfl side has included 4 and 5 listed players respectively.

That's a big injury list by any standard, essentially a third of our list
Question is, is a fit Ross better than an injured Prestia?
If you hear Dimma’s comments in his recent presser, Ross is a very important player and they love the way he plays, blah blah blah. And yet they didn’t play him. That was odd lip service.

Reactions: 1 users
Prestia Martin and Grimesy all playing with dodgy hamstrings. When they enter each contest, it must have an effect.

Prestia Martin and Grimesy all playing with dodgy hamstrings. When they enter each contest, it must have an effect.
Why does the hamstring know? From non contest to contest?
Prestia walked around the MCG on Anzac eve like he was a tour of the joint.
He isnt being 'managed', he has been dropped

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Is still a very good player.
Just need to get him cherryripe.
No point in playing him if he's not fit. Will impact him and team longer if he's not physically ready.

Reactions: 1 users
If he is back this week, hopefully he can enjoy the game.
As next week he'll be hearing footsteps... Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom.

Bloody cheats, but as Salty says he's a lovely guy.
He should come out in a crash helmet, then jog past the lovely guy!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
If he is back this week, hopefully he can enjoy the game.
As next week he'll be hearing footsteps... Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom.

Bloody cheats, but as Salty says he's a lovely guy.
He should come out in a crash helmet, then jog past the lovely guy!

Full body armour needed against the pussies. I've never seen so many nice blokes that are so clumsy assembled in the one team!

I hope someone sorts out Stewart.
Would love to see Pickett give him a special tackle

Plonkerfield may not play next weekend. His bone spurs are apparently playing up again

Is that the fastest ever Hat Trick?
He had me going berserk in the stands.
Basically was 3 consecutive Goals, Bang, Bang, Bang!:clap2

The Human Meatball.:))

Now, warning Meatball, have crash helmet at the ready.:help
Next stop Tom.
That Wonderful, Fair, Lovely Guy, Never Hurt A Fly, Tom.:bash

Sharpening Elbows as we speak!

We are not booing Horne Francis.
So it should be ok to boo lovely Tom!

Crummers were plentyfull 4 years ago now we have bext to zip.
Ins Hmmm atm.
We need to get a couple more small into the forward line ...

Dion is no longer sound. We can't count on his body on the park every week. And we need to play Shai #1 rover to add some dynamism to a one-paced midfield.

Dion kicked 3 goals. Started at half-forward plenty from what I could see on the small screen. Lambert role? Not a bad replacement! Might ease the toll on his body too.

Reactions: 2 users
So 200 games this weekend. What an impact he's had for us since crossing from the Suns.

Listened to a great podcast with him today.

One of the things he talked about was the amount of rehab he did over the off season to get his hamstring right for this season after tearing it in the final last year. Instead of heading away as planned he did a massive amount of rehab during the early part of the preseason to make sure he got his body right.
I really respected that. We forget the amount of work these athletes do to get their bodies right.

I'm hopeful that the work he's put in does enable him to get through the year & that the pec injury is what's given him the early season grief & not his legs.
Last week was a great step in the right direction after a tough start to the year.

Fingers crossed the work he's done pays off & he builds from here..

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users