Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

Giardiasis said:
GC don't have pick 21 or 22, mayne might score Freo a 2nd rounder.

So Prestia + Pick 24 + Pick 25 for Pick 6 + Vickery compo.

Sorry forgot to factor in Lions priority pick..
It's picks 22 & 23.
Should be done on Monday

kendo said:
Are we happy with this if true ?

Like most I would like to keep pick 6 , but if we can't it seems a reasonable trade. 21 & 22 are early 2nd rounders , so basically 6 & 37 ish for Prestia & 21,22

French Tiger said:
Like most I would like to keep pick 6 , but if we can't it seems a reasonable trade. 21 & 22 are early 2nd rounders , so basically 6 & 37 ish for Prestia & 21,22

In terms of draft pick points it gives Prestia an approximate value of pick 34... massive win

Giardiasis said:
tigertough what are we getting for Deledio and is Riewoldt on the trade table?
I wonder if Lids could get us a pick in the teens, then if we get the picks in the 20s weather we could package up and get back in the top 10?

CC TIGER said:
I wonder if Lids could get us a pick in the teens, then if we get the picks in the 20s weather we could package up and get back in the top 10?

Lol it seems so easy when we do it :hihi

CC TIGER said:
Well apparently the top end talent isn't like most years, but the draft goes deep so the picks in the 20s are probably better.

kendo said:
Are we happy with this if true ?

No. Not happy giving up pick 6 for an injury plagued midget who's missed 20 games in the last 2 years
He's coming over for the $3.5Million over 5 years
As for GC they've already got his spot covered wouldn't miss him at all

I'd be happy with this as long as it means we hold on to next year's first, rather than blow it on someone like Hartlett. Should be some good players around at 22 & 23.

So out Vickery and pick 6. In Prestia pick 22 and 23. Interesting!

Breaking it down we swap Vickery for Prestia. Win?

Then pick 6 for 22 and 23? Win?

At least we avoid the curse.

The only reason Prestia wants to come to the Tigers is he knows he will get a game even without putting any effort on game day. That has been our problem for too long, we accept mediocrity from the majority of our squad

UKTiger said:
The only reason Prestia wants to come to the Tigers is he knows he will get a game even without putting any effort on game day. That has been our problem for too long, we accept mediocrity from the majority of our squad
Yeah you really have to wonder why any kid who can play would come this crapshack.

Terrys tigz

UKTiger said:

Clearly shows you know nothing about Prestia. This guy has had to work harder than most to make it. Their is a reason why he was made VC so young at gold Coast.

The guy will add talent and more importantly leadership to our squad.

Reason why players don't want to come is because of our supporters eating their own.

Re: Terrys tigz

Terrys Tigz said:
Clearly shows you know nothing about Prestia. This guy has had to work harder than most to make it. Their is a reason why he was made VC so young at gold Coast.

The guy will add talent and more importantly leadership to our squad.

Reason why players don't want to come is because of our supporters eating their own.
No terry its not the supporters mate. We kind of suck at club level. We are not a club of choice. Without the supporters we wouldnt even be a club.

Terrys tigz

HR said:
No terry its not the supporters mate. We kind of suck at club level. We are not a club of choice. Without the supporters we wouldnt even be a club.

Our supporters have turned on our own for years and that can't help morale or performance.

People talking down the kid before he even plays a game.

My guess is not many have watched him play. He is suoer talented in so many areas.