QF Game Day - Richmond vs Brisbane Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

QF Game Day - Richmond vs Brisbane Lions

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
To anyone with finals tix

After 3.25 pm your finals tix will get you around on Brisbane & Gold Coast translink trains and buses. Valid until 1.55 am
There’s a Richmond function at the shaftston hotel near the ground. It’s involving dale weightman and theres a 530pm March to the G (Gabba). Food and drinks.

Reactions: 1 user

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
Came up to brizzy last night...lots of tigers around...large sales of Richmond gear at rebel sports yesterday (in some mall up here) according to the staff member I spoke to...Go you Tigers!!!

Reactions: 1 users

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Anything could happen, but the closer the game gets the more confident I feel we’ll win and go all the way. That September hunger is escalating!

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Flew to Gold Coast this morning and now and we are now a 10 minute stroll to the Gabba after some nice tigers on the flight drove us up to brissy. . Our two hour drink package starts at 4. Getting ready for a big one.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Go well everyone. These are blessed times.

Reactions: 5 users

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Just walked into the Victory Hotel and Tigers everywhere. Will be at the Shafson at 3:30. Come @ me

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Just arrived at hotel. Very dusty skies all the way to Vegas. Clearly an omen.

Reactions: 1 user