QF Game Day - Richmond vs Brisbane Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

QF Game Day - Richmond vs Brisbane Lions

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
Will Cameron sook when he gets a whiff of Grime's "Here's to the Chase" aftershave? (Pretty much a given)
Will Castagna take less than ten seconds to butcher it from 25m out and directly in front?
Will Bolton burn his first best option?
Will Short butter up for the layoff and then fire in a point from long range?
Will Neale rack up 50 possies including 20 contested?
Will Soldo and Nankervis roll around the Gabba looking like an advert for a monster trucks rally?
Will Baker still look unbelievably good down in the backline?
Will Delidio do his calf again (opps sorry wrong game). Will Cotchin's hammy hold up?

These and other fickle fingers of fate to be explored in under 4 hours and fourteen minutes on Fox Footy

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
If a cloud forms a number 4 shape, then it will be an omen....
cloud-number-4-stock-illustration__k10352885.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
If we win tonight, I'm gonna play U2's Even Better Than The Real Thing 10 times compared to the sickening sight of hearing it on Channel 7 with the Scum winning last night.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Apparently there is a dust storm in Brisbane and the whole city is covered in a brown fog; air quality very bad.

Not great conditions to be playing footy.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Apparently there is a dust storm in Brisbane and the whole city is covered in a brown fog; air quality very bad.

Not great conditions to be playing footy.

Don't worry Riddles. It's a Dusty omen about to happen.....
1567839158177.png

Reactions: 1 user

footballmonk

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 7, 2008
Tonight’s almost an unstoppable force meets immoveable object clash - they’ve won 10/11 at home this year and 9 of the last 10, while we’ve won 13 straight against them and nine in a row against anyone. Watching the dogs game in my hotel room before heading off to the Gabba, can’t wait...

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Well MCG Olympic Room idea was a mistake. It's packed, no more seating available and we have some older folks with us.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
I’m pumped for tonight.

Can’t wait.
Hope the young Lions are overawed like the young Dogs were today.

Have to hit them hard from the start.

I actually want a smashing.

You just saw how Mummy manhandled their rucks and I know it will be harder against the Lions rucks but I hope Soldo and Nank do a number and at every opportunity made the Lions mid earn their kicks. Can’t allow Neale & Zorko to get clearances at will.

Grimes on Cameron will have a huge bearing. Can’t allow Cameron easy ‘joe the goose goals’ as he is the sort of player can electrify the crowd.

At the Gabba I would say they have a 3-4 goal advantage. Have to silence the crowd and start well.

Cotch the key to how we play and the tone he sets inspires the rest of his team mates.

Expect the pest Robinson on Dusty to niggle and do his verbal tricks to get into Dusty’s head. Play play the ball Dusty and every opportunity he gets he should play out of the square and watch Robinson panic.

The umpires will be looking to pay frees against our backs. That’s a certainty and for Cameron to get a few.

Jack & Lynch our keys.
They are experienced and more seasoned then their young defenders & the Lions forwards.

Tigers to silence the Lions and into a PF.

Anything less would be a huge disappointment in my eyes.

Redemption time starts tonight.