R16 - Other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R16 - Other games

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Jeez Stratton is doing his best to kill the hawks chances. Every involvement is bad.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Holding the man......what a joke this lot are.

These Chokers run around with such a brazen mentality knowing they will be gifted a simple free at anytime.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hawthorn are *smile*
How the... does that ginger nut Glass get a game?
The umpires cant wait to pay them a free kick.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
How ridiculously over umpired has this game been? 18 frees to pies for the half. Last time we played them we received 9 for the whole game.

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
Front on contact? He hit the ball. A perfect example of the bias.

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
My favourite call for the qtr was Puopolo marking in the Hawks forward 50, then taking one step forward, not sideways or off his line, yet called ‘play on’.

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
How was that a free to Hoskin-Elliott? If anything he interfered with Hawks player marking attempt?

Burgoyne questioning the umpire at half-time. With even umpiring hawks may be in front.

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Holding the man......what a joke this lot are.

These Chokers run around with such a brazen mentality knowing they will be gifted a simple free at anytime.
Yep, yep, yep. You feel like the game is rigged when you see the Filth get everything and we get nadda. Tackle, Dusty, micro second, holding the ball. Rance, tackled, micro second later, holding the ball. Colonwood, touched, frontbon contact, Colonwood, touched, around the neck, Colonwood, touched, holding the man.
*smile*, AFL, *smile*!