R16 - Other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R16 - Other games

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Looks like the Giants will be without Kelly next week. Calf being iced.

Mentioned it yesterday, but there is a great chance we can gain more % with a small thrashing of GWS at home next Sunday......in the rain.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
So if we beat GWS and Port beat Brisbane we go to 5th and if WCE beat Collingwood we,ll be even on points with them.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Mentioned it yesterday, but there is a great chance we can gain more % with a small thrashing of GWS at home next Sunday......in the rain.

If we can beat the Gee Whiz the belief will rise in the team even more.

It will also put the wind up a few of our more fancied opposition, and a few of our detractors them hateful spiteful butt hurt campaigners.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
So if we beat GWS and Port beat Brisbane we go to 5th and if WCE beat Collingwood we,ll be even on points with them.

Top 8 most likely to look like:

Geel 13-3
WC 12-4
Chokers 10-6
Bris 10-6
Rich 10-6
GWS 9-7
Port 9-7
Adel 9-7

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
No Whitfield has hurt the Giants, he cut us to ribbons last time as did Coniglio.

Taranto and Kelly also did damage, that was how Finlayson and Cameron became so dangerous their supply was an avalanche.

Kelly had ice in his calf
And Davis struggling with a ankle.
Whitfield is one Stack bump away from retirement.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Turn on the Roos game for 2 seconds and what’s the first thing I see, Ben Floopy Brown making another insipid effort in a marking contest and getting a free kick
Was that the gift 5 seconds before half time? As we say if that's a free Jack kicks a ton every year.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights

The way I rad the ladder..we beat Giants take their 5th spot.
Eagles beat pies over there fairly certain, means the week after we play pies for their 4th spot.
Season is now totally in our control.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Lions 28 points up at 3/4 time. I've been surprised with the Lions this season but they still don't really impress me. I reckon we'll smack em in the last game before finals.

So best result is Lions hang on today.

Very good side are the Lions, vastly improved. They only have 1 gimme game from here (Suns) as all of North, Bulldogs, Hawks have improved immensely back end of the season. Then last 2 they have Geelong and Tigers. Could end up being winner of Tigers and Brisbane in Round 23 make the 4. What a game that would be.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Shaping up to be an interesting end to the season. Hoping for a good run with injuries and cotchin lambert edwards martin starting to click into gear. Could well be 10 straight at the G from here.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Buckley might need to be sedated on Friday night...
Nit Nat, Shuey, Yeo, McGovern, Sheppard, Sumich are all waiting for him.

Reactions: 2 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
What is it with indengenous style jumpers popping up seemingly at random? Was Crows turn Saturday...not sure whether the port one was also? They make as much sense as most clash strips but is there something other reason ?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Buckley might need to be sedated on Friday night...
Nit Nat, Shuey, Yeo, McGovern, Sheppard, Sumich are all waiting for him.

I could do with a nice Chokingwood thrashing this Friday night. Daddy Long Legs might be the laugh of the night.