R17 FIXTURE & TICKETING | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R17 FIXTURE & TICKETING

Grrrrrr what a joke cant even get any

stupid website, shows tickets as available, but they actually aren't. same crap year after year from ticketek, nightmare to deal with

Reactions: 1 users
In the end I gamed the system for three individual seats in different bays. Is there any likelihood capacity will be increased by the weekend?

Reactions: 1 user
what's the cap
stupid website, shows tickets as available, but they actually aren't. same crap year after year from ticketek, nightmare to deal with

No doubt more will magically appear at 11:59pm tonight

The Richmond member allocation of tickets to our match against Collingwood this Sunday at the MCG has now sold out.

Are you an AFL member? or a Richmond club member?

I am hearing that more tickets will be available on Thurs/Friday but not sure how many more.

General Public tickets will be available from 1pm, Wednesday, July 7.

Can anyone answer this. It's our home game. Collingwood has rights to be at the city end "home and away".
Now with restricted seating. Does their allocation of seats "i guess several thousand" come off our allocation as being the home team?

This is important to know as tiger members should not be missing out to pies fans being the away team.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
That can’t be still happening when club members have missed out getting tickets, can it?

It shouldn't but AFL/TICKETEK get money from paying customers. Log in at 1 pm tomorrow, I wouldn't at all be surprised to see tickets on sale. if so, get them!