R17 FIXTURE & TICKETING | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R17 FIXTURE & TICKETING

It shouldn't but AFL/TICKETEK get money from paying customers. Log in at 1 pm tomorrow, I wouldn't at all be surprised to see tickets on sale. if so, get them!
But why should we have to pay for tickets we are entitled to through our membership; we have already paid for them (given there's unsold seats)!?

Reactions: 2 users
i believe state govt. announcing crowds can now be up to 75% capacity, so hopefully non issue for our members for this sunday (presuming the announcement will come into affect this round?)

i believe state govt. announcing crowds can now be up to 75% capacity, so hopefully non issue for our members for this sunday (presuming the announcement will come into affect this round?)

75% capped at 40,000. So there will be more tix made available for sunday you would assume.

Reactions: 1 user
But why should we have to pay for tickets we are entitled to through our membership; we have already paid for them (given there's unsold seats)!?

Correct, this needs to be taken up with the club. Collingwood is the away team and I'm hearing they have set seats (maybe several thousand) at the city end.
This takes away from Richmond's allocation as the home team. But with reduced capacity, not everyone can get tickets. yes, pies should not have any priority anywhere due to reduced capacity.
My suggestion was just an option (last resort) if no further tickets are available through the ballot and for some reason do appear today at 1pm "general admission".

Last edited:
75% capped at 40,000. So there will be more tix made available for sunday you would assume.

Yep, just read it now.
All public events will be allowed to have larger crowd numbers with outdoor stadiums allowed to operate at 75 per cent capacity, up to a total of 40,000 people. So more tickets will become available on Thurs or Friday for those who missed out.

i just spoke to the club we are waiting to find out from AFL sometime today or early tomorrow

Correct, this needs to be taken up with the club. Collingwood is the away team and I'm hearing they have set seats (maybe several thousand) at the city end.
This takes away from Richmond's allocation as the home team. But with reduced capacity, not everyone can get tickets. yes, pies should not have any priority anywhere due to reduced capacity.
My suggestion was just an option (last resort) if no further tickets are available through the ballot and for some reason do appear today at 1pm "general admission".
A poster on nick's BB complaining 1000 tickets available for Scumwood members.

No GA tkts available which is good to see. So more tickets will become available to tiger members and AFL tiger members.
I clicked on all, Club members, MCC and AFL members.

afl7.jpg

Member tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10am. The club should be sending out emails today. Check Facebook page too etc

should now be plenty for everyone who wants them with 15,000 more available, as long as they are REALLY available and not this premium nonsense, we just want to watch our boys with our normal memberships, stop profiteering, we've bled enough

should now be plenty for everyone who wants them with 15,000 more available, as long as they are REALLY available and not this premium nonsense, we just want to watch our boys with our normal memberships, stop profiteering, we've bled enough

I guess it'll be something like this;
10K to tiger members
2,500 AFL members (get in tiger AFL members)
2,500 MCC members (get in tiger MCC members)

For AFL "RICHMOND" RESERVE MEMBERS:

You will be able to upgrade to a reserved seat at no cost using your 2021 AFL Membership barcode.

Additional tickets for matches at the MCG will be released
via Ticketek at 10am, Thursday, July 8

Last edited:
My tickets are in the app now too. P9 again like the saints game, hopefully a better performance

Reactions: 1 users
Corporate box right on the wing. Thank goodness. After slumming it in the Medallion Club at Chernobyl, a welcome relief. Hopefully they've polished the jewels on my throne and the salmon is cooked properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Where do I find this mystical barcode I keep getting text messages about?.... what an ordeal, found it.... had to “upgrade” to get 2 seats... success, but a bit pricier

Last edited:
Where do I find this mystical barcode I keep getting text messages about?.... what an ordeal, found it.... had to “upgrade” to get 2 seats... success, but a bit pricier

It's normally in the email. Glad you found it. Should you have been able to get a free ticket or were they all taken up and only GA left.
Hope your upgrade got you good seats. I don't think there are any more tickets left. I had a look now seems all sold out.

The weather is fine on Sunday so that helps.