R18 other games who even cares | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R18 other games who even cares

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Might get two screens going to watch the Open on one and our 2022 noobs Cerra and Narkle on the other. Freo a chance to knock off Dad's Army

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
It’s hard but I will barracking for Geelong even if our chances are of making finals are remote

Reactions: 1 user

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009
Freo are flakey. Doubt they beat Cats.
Honestly hope they kill each other.
No chance...outside Tigers all other teams are weak non contested soft sides. Nothing will happen or matter tonight.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Might get two screens going to watch the Open on one and our 2022 noobs Cerra and Narkle on the other. Freo a chance to knock off Dad's Army
Freo, Carlton, StKilda, Crowbots and North all winning would satisfy me greatly this weekend.

As would the likelihood of a better draft position for the RFC after we likely go down to the Bears, giving them their 3rd win over us in 4 outings which pains me a great deal.

Geez I barely give a stuff about our game.

Lucky theres a few Tigers to specifically watch to gain some interest for me.

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Who Cares Watching The Open Championship from Royal St Georges

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Fremantle are barely VFL standard.

And they are in the 8.

We aren't.

This season is cooked. Shut it down

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
People say umpiring's hard. Watch the non-mark call of Ratugolea in the first few minutes. No one else's hands got near the ball. The umpire was within 10 metres. That's incompetence.

Reactions: 3 users