R18 other games who even cares | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R18 other games who even cares

Geesooks have got the 21 flag in their handbag. Will do it easily unfortunately!
Been saying all year long they are the team to beat. Haven’t seen anything to change my mind. Yet.

Somebody just **** beat them. Anybody. Bunch of *** cheats.

Reactions: 1 users
Imagine that, Applying pressure destroys the weaker teams.
Hope Dimma is taking notes.

This year is just so frustrating.

Other teams just keep offering up spots in the lower part of the 8 and we just keep on *smile* it up.

Reactions: 5 users
People say umpiring's hard. Watch the non-mark call of Ratugolea in the first few minutes. No one else's hands got near the ball. The umpire was within 10 metres. That's incompetence.
That was compensation for the 10
8 metre passes Geelong got paid.
No other club gets them paid.

Seriously Longmanure would have to be the most inspiring person on this planet.
Another Teague, Shaw, Doofys

Reactions: 1 user
Been saying all year long they are the team to beat. Haven’t seen anything to change my mind. Yet.

Somebody just **** beat them. Anybody. Bunch of *** cheats.
They won't win it.
They couldnt win flags with Ablett they aren't winning them with Dalhouse Miers and Higgins

Reactions: 1 users
West coast in the dying seconds of a game?
At least that went 13 metres.
Geelong passes especially coming out of defence struggle to pass 10 metres.
Its a fken shame that *smile* head Hocking didn't increase the distance in kicking.

*smile* i can't stand Hawkins.
Healy is always going on about how pushing in the back is creeping back into the game.
Why dosent he ever highlight this fat prick?
How about the push that busted Soldo's knee?
Imagine the out cry if it was the other way around.

Reactions: 3 users
They won't win it.
They couldnt win flags with Ablett they aren't winning them with Dalhouse Miers and Higgins
They’re the least *smile* of an ordinary bunch. I’ll take your Dalhouse, Miers and Higgins and raise you a Spargo, Petty, McDonald, Melkshan, Ben Brown, Sparrow, Neale Bullen and a bunch of other spuds.

• Haha
Wow, I didn't even know there was a game on tonight. Even footytips didn't send out a reminder!

Geesooks have got the 21 flag in their handbag. Will do it easily unfortunately!
Moggies or Doggies guaranteed if its in Melbourne.

It may yet be shifted to another state.

But to be honest I really DGAF either.

Last edited:
They’re the least *smile* of an ordinary bunch. I’ll take your Dalhouse, Miers and Higgins and raise you a Spargo, Petty, McDonald, Melkshan, Ben Brown, Sparrow, Neale Bullen and a bunch of other spuds.
Will add Rohan, Bews and Kolojazzni.
Beat that Hot pants!!!