R22 v Norf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R22 v Norf

Brian H

Tiger Cub
Jul 26, 2013
We won, but what a disappointing finish.
Miller just below par. Ralph smith just dumb play. And Sonsie - wow why would you do that, at least 4 weeks. Extremely frustrating finish.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
How many rookies do you reckon we'll take?
Not sure Spook.

You would be better qualified then me, but I think you can take quite a few???

Is there a limit???

There are a number who would qualify for spots.

Maybe mid season next year and rookie draft.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
We won, but what a disappointing finish.
Miller just below par. Ralph smith just dumb play. And Sonsie - wow why would you do that, at least 4 weeks. Extremely frustrating finish.
Brain fade by Sonz and it showed by his ‘body language ‘ at the end.

Weeks for that! Why?

clown

Tiger Superstar
Mar 16, 2004
Very ordinary last quarter not much there to be honest , bauer, banks,Ryan that's about it. Bradke is absolutely useless . Couple of the vfl guys look ok love Lafau's hardness we should rookie him. Not sure what's happened to Sonie i know he was injured so lack of prep this year but he looks an ordinary player compared to last year. The recruiters have a huge job ahead of them this off-season.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
So many games this year we’ve played pretty average for majority of games but had a quick burst of multiple goals that get us ahead enough to win. No consistency in game, super frustrating to watch
And allowing ‘junk time’ goals.

Just switch off.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
He is. Tiny, though. Smaller than Coulthard. Still, not terminal.

Lefau is intriguing. 195cm, 100kg, quick, powerful, decent skills. Has gone into the midfield and had four clearances this quarter. Might not have the tank or the nous to do it at AFL level but I'd be tempted to find out with a rookie spot.
Always my thought. Has smarts but probably too slow for AFL.

Feb 25, 2007
Banks, Sonsie, and Bauer our best
Then just below them id have, Brown, Trezise, Ryan and Mansell

Jan 12, 2012
Melbourne
I may be wrong but I think I saw the guy Sonsie hit have a possession in the last minute (71?) I hope he did, because I thought at first it was a broken jaw. 4-6 maybe down to 2 if he was OK. Dumb rush of blood either way.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
With Tresize, Brown and DRioli we are starting to look ok for run and carry of half back , I see Sonsie as more a high half forward then a genuine midfielder.

Bauer and Ryan good signs as possible forwards .

Banks looks a strong chance to be a starting wingman next season.

Disspointed in Bradtke again, however prepared to give him a full AFL preseason .

Not sure why we didn’t play MJ

Now do we send the kids to Adelaide or do we let them play a final ?

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I may be wrong but I think I saw the guy Sonsie hit have a possession in the last minute (71?) I hope he did, because I thought at first it was a broken jaw. 4-6 maybe down to 2 if he was OK. Dumb rush of blood either way.
Definitely was him

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
I see Sonsie as more a high half forward then a genuine midfielder.
Sonsie is classy in close and on the outside, and would benefit greatly playing midfield alongside Taranto and Hopper, who can feed it out to him to use his skills. Hoping for a massive pre season from Sonz as he is highly talented, just needs to work harder. Need to get him in the 22 next season for an extended period (as soon as his suspension has ended of course :rolleyes::cautious:).

Tortured Tiger

Junior Development - The Tigers key to success !!
Jan 24, 2005
He was very good for majority of the game and has been good for most of the VFL season as well. Can’t call him a flop based on one stupid action…
Has gone backwards big time this year, so much talent but is lazy and doesn’t show enough urgency. That action was selfish and was the icing on the cake for me.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Banks, Sonsie, and Bauer our best
Then just below them id have, Brown, Trezise, Ryan and Mansell
Sonsie?
Which game were you watching?
Got flogged from the 2nd quarter onwards other than a crafty goal. His direct opponent destroyed him.
And will get 3-4 weeks for punching his opponent on the chin at a critical time. So add petulant to the list

Last edited:

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Can play as a key forward and in the ruck too and has a point of difference with his ground level work. Would take a punt with him on the rookie list. It’s paid massive dividends with Young, why not try another VFL player
He’s a better option than Miller

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
Has gone backwards big time this year, so much talent but is lazy and doesn’t show enough urgency. That action was selfish and was the icing on the cake for me.
His stats are up on last year in the VFL.. he’s been very good the last month or so. Only 20 years old, still a work in progress.

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
He’s a better option than Miller
Miller was very disappointing today. In fairness, we’re trying to force him to become a forward when he’s better down back (as we’ve seen with Biggie the last few weeks!)

Tortured Tiger

Junior Development - The Tigers key to success !!
Jan 24, 2005
His stats are up on last year in the VFL.. he’s been very good the last month or so. Only 20 years old, still a work in progress.
I have no issue with his talent but he still plays like it is junior football, will never make it at AFL level unless he totally revamps his playing style.

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
I have no issue with his talent but he still plays like it is junior football, will never make it at AFL level unless he totally revamps his playing style.
He played 7 very good games in the AFL last year. It hurt his chances of playing AFL this year with Taranto and Hopper coming in, as well as having another limited pre season

Reactions: 2 users