R22 v Norf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R22 v Norf

Probably none of them will be superstars but Brown, Banks, Sonz, Juddy, Seth all classy.
I reckon Sonsie has the skills to be a star, it’s all up to him to work hard enough to be just that

Reactions: 1 user
He is. Tiny, though. Smaller than Coulthard. Still, not terminal.

Lefau is intriguing. 195cm, 100kg, quick, powerful, decent skills. Has gone into the midfield and had four clearances this quarter. Might not have the tank or the nous to do it at AFL level but I'd be tempted to find out with a rookie spot.
Opposition players part in front of Lefau.
He runs at them with intent.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Is there a noticeable change in the side's game plan or is NM just *smile*?

In 2016 Fly changed the VFL strategy ahead of the 2017 game plan change.
Clear intent to move the ball through the corridor at pace. But the key is precise kicking from half back. Banks and Brown the key.

Whether they make it or not remains to be seen but I understand what our recruiters saw in Brown, Sonsie and ( to a lesser extent) Banks. All classy movers with great footskills.

Trezise looks a likely type in defense and deserve promotion.

Miller remains the luckiest man in football.
Miller just doesn’t work as a forward/ruck. I’d try him at CHB or FB for a year. If he fails there, then it’s over.

Biggest issues are he doesn’t believe in his ability and doesn’t compete. Half hearted attacks on the ball is the norm.

Reactions: 3 users
Miller just doesn’t work as a forward/ruck. I’d try him at CHB or FB for a year. If he fails there, then it’s over.

Biggest issues are he doesn’t believe in his ability and doesn’t compete. Half hearted attacks on the ball is the norm.
He’s been given every chance possible, he’s just simply nowhere near good enough .

Absolute waste of a list spot next year

3/4 time
Tigers put them away that quarter.
11.9.75 to 6.6.42
Goals: Yassine 3, Bauer 3, Samson 2, Sonz, Olden, Mansell.
Disposals: Sonz 20, Trezise and Banks 17, Mansell 16 (7 tackles, 4 clearances), Melville 15, Brown 15, Lefau 15 (8 tackles, 4 clearances), Street 14, Samson 14 (27 hitouts). Bauer 7 marks (3 contested).

Reactions: 1 user
That's terrible lucky for Campbell. A wretched year. Showed so much promise preseason.
We’ve had a lot of our young draftees injured. Kaleb smith and Gibcus haven’t played at all, Campbell injured most of the year and Brown missed half the season with a broken wrist.

• Sad
I like him but we probably don't need another third tall back. Would keep him for VFL next year but would rookie Lefau and Yassine ahead of him.
Why not?

We may consider , the new coach of structural changes to team & game plan?

Where we steucture players next year positional wise.